allenandarth

May 30, 2017
time for an updated Tier List
S Rank - Lym(my Bae, Best Girl)
A Rank - Nix(Tsun Tsun alien chick, she's fun! and a Gamer so...Bonus Points), Doc (she's good, The Doc is G.O.A.T.E.D), Noel (i can't contest this, normally i don't like her type, but...She's surprisingly cute), Alex( Before he was S Rank, the SIMP, now he's just creepy, stop taking photos of people man, IT'S FUCKING WEIRD...and a crime, it's also a crime)
B Rank - Sibyl(she's adorable, she's kinda the poor man's Lym ...i need more from her), Ms.Saeko (her design is great, it's a shame she just disappears from the story, she has charm and who doesn't like a naughty teacher, she was great for the small amount of screen-time she gets and the photo, kind of sad that feature isn't used more, the new Nix event makes good use of it), Yoo-Ri( not the biggest fan of her design, but the whole rival/Frenemy thing is cute), Momiji( the Big Lym, she has great design, good personality but, that's all she has)
C Rank - Pip(she's just weirdly passive aggressive, can't say i like her very much), Kali ( i hate this bitch, but her design is great and as an antagonist she's oddly cool, she's still a bitch but she was designed to be one so kudos) , Zarathul (She's Bottom C Rank for me, i don't like her, her design is bad, she's too big it doesn't look great on her scenes, i appreciate the variety but she's not good, i don't even like her personality, the only reason she isn't lower is because she's actually a waifu, she's on the list so, she isn't lower than this)
D Rank - ENEMY (SUPER ULTRA MEGA WONDERFUL WAIFU NENE would approve, sorry too much hololive, on to the reasons why they're here... So far, their designs are cool...yeah, they're not very threatening, the whole ship fungus thingy was mildly scary, but their designs just take all the threat away), The MISC people( do i need to say why?)

Reactions: fakem8

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
time for an updated Tier List
S Rank - Lym(my Bae, Best Girl)
A Rank - Nix(Tsun Tsun alien chick, she's fun! and a Gamer so...Bonus Points), Doc (she's good, The Doc is G.O.A.T.E.D), Noel (i can't contest this, normally i don't like her type, but...She's surprisingly cute), Alex( Before he was S Rank, the SIMP, now he's just creepy, stop taking photos of people man, IT'S FUCKING WEIRD...and a crime, it's also a crime)
B Rank - Sibyl(she's adorable, she's kinda the poor man's Lym ...i need more from her), Ms.Saeko (her design is great, it's a shame she just disappears from the story, she has charm and who doesn't like a naughty teacher, she was great for the small amount of screen-time she gets and the photo, kind of sad that feature isn't used more, the new Nix event makes good use of it), Yoo-Ri( not the biggest fan of her design, but the whole rival/Frenemy thing is cute), Momiji( the Big Lym, she has great design, good personality but, that's all she has)
C Rank - Pip(she's just weirdly passive aggressive, can't say i like her very much), Kali ( i hate this bitch, but her design is great and as an antagonist she's oddly cool, she's still a bitch but she was designed to be one so kudos) , Zarathul (She's Bottom C Rank for me, i don't like her, her design is bad, she's too big it doesn't look great on her scenes, i appreciate the variety but she's not good, i don't even like her personality, the only reason she isn't lower is because she's actually a waifu, she's on the list so, she isn't lower than this)
D Rank - ENEMY (SUPER ULTRA MEGA WONDERFUL WAIFU NENE would approve, sorry too much hololive, on to the reasons why they're here... So far, their designs are cool...yeah, they're not very threatening, the whole ship fungus thingy was mildly scary, but their designs just take all the threat away), The MISC people( do i need to say why?)
Very interesting ratings. Hope to give you more of what you want, and maybe bring those low tiers up a few clicks

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is there actually any pregnancy content in the game?
No swollen bellies yet. There’s impregnation talk during the sex scene with a secondary character and when you talk to her later she tells you she’s pregnant and you can choose how you react to that.

Truthfully the only one who knows how far that line will go is Cryoxxx

Reactions: _Maou_ and cryoxxx

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
just one question. im no big fan of femdom but i like nyx. is there going to be only femdom content with her or do we get normal content too?

Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes