4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

zune127

Jun 25, 2017
i can no longer get the game to open, got an error then pressed reload by accident, now it wont open. double clicked the application to open no good. deleted and redownloaded still won't open, seems like its about to start up but never does, what do i do?
Also having this problem rn wtf??

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Hey Exiscoming, do you plan to make a sequel for that one? Or you already have something else in mind for your next game? Would've been great to look at what you can do with it, after experience you acquired from developing Paprika Trainer and Camp Mourning Wood. Anyway, I enjoy your work and hope you can continue to make a good games for a while.

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Are you on Windows? I'm facing the same exact issue, kinda sad cuz I wanted to replay this game and Android emulators suck ass on PC.
yea im on windows, not really sure what happened i did use the console once to change some values and then cleared my data (and since am working with a clean version of windows) so im not really sure what it is now :(

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
yea im on windows, not really sure what happened i did use the console once to change some values and then cleared my data (and since am working with a clean version of windows) so im not really sure what it is now :(
I was actually able to get it running again, I had previously tried all the steps you followed to no avail, but I recently changed my motherboard, CPU, and RAM, and now the game boots. Maybe there is a bug tied to hardware incompatibility, not too sure.

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I was actually able to get it running again, I had previously tried all the steps you followed to no avail, but I recently changed my motherboard, CPU, and RAM, and now the game boots. Maybe there is a bug tied to hardware incompatibility, not too sure.
possible but i recently got a new pc and i dont think i got it to run since, it could be a switch from one type of hardware to another (i know games like the original KOTOR cant run to an extent on and AMD graphics card)

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes