4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
How do you buy the 2 last ones on the second row
They are from the Halloween and Christmas events. Only way to get them nowdays is to use console. Codes and console instructions here:
*Save the game
*Then open the developer menu with Shift+O
*Type in:

''Be sure to save the game first before trying these out.

$ gearChristmasActive = True
$ gearHalloweenActive = True
$ gearHalloween2AhsokaActive = True
$ gearChristmasShinActive = True
$ gearHalloweenShinActive = True
$ gearChristmasKitActive = True
$ gearHalloweenKitActive = True
$ modHalloweenLekkuActive = True
$ modXmasLekkuActive = True
$ ahsokaXmasHat = True
.''

Last edited:

Fistpunch101

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys I'm having trouble, I'm stuck on the menacing phantom stage 1 and don't how to progress can someone please help I really want to finish the game

Fistpunch101

Feb 22, 2020
I
I cant find out what i'm supposed to do with the vibroblade i've found wandering the station. the quest name is blank for me. looked around the net, but couldn't find it anywhere. does anyone know?
I also need help with this, it's driving me insane

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
I

I also need help with this, it's driving me insane
from what i found the quest name is relic from the past and it is related with mandalore
edit: you need to explore mandalore until you came across a museum . Then you will trade the vibroblade from 50 to 150 hypermatter choose the latter and you will receive 50 hypermatter and a astro droid action figure. Good luck.

Last edited:

huntyh

Aug 21, 2019
Instead of actually doing my assignments I just nonstop played this game in the last 2 days, and I regret nothing.
Oranges.
Also I hope this will be continued in some form, maybe an expansion or a new game, a man can hope

inbed0

Apr 22, 2018
Is anyone getting animation errors? All I get is a black screen with flashing edges when I do the Sulli bounty on Tatoine.
this happened to me on both pc and mac. i can hear the audio, and there is no video. game has been fine so far. is there a video of the scene or another way to fix this? thanks.

is this intentional? I'm confused. The brothel scenes are audio only. Is that correct? The scene with Kit is animated.

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
how do i progress to stage 2 of Menacing Phantom
already have the vibroblade for the stage 2.
i have no more missions to do x), got all 3 girls on board and built everything i could, except the last room.
so iam stuck now, doing nothing and yes she has already been a sith

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
how do i progress to stage 2 of Menacing Phantom
already have the vibroblade for the stage 2.
i have no more missions to do x), got all 3 girls on board and built everything i could, except the last room.
so iam stuck now, doing nothing and yes she has already been a sith
For the vibroblade go to mandalore and explere it until you get to the museum, it is random. For the phantom menace you have to explore the base until you reach a Door that says area 6 and recover your blastwr then you have to buy explosivo in the black market and explore once more to place the explosivo. To activa te them then you need to visit area 6 but beware because this activates the end of the game

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
For the vibroblade go to mandalore and explere it until you get to the museum, it is random. For the phantom menace you have to explore the base until you reach a Door that says area 6 and recover your blastwr then you have to buy explosivo in the black market and explore once more to place the explosivo. To activa te them then you need to visit area 6 but beware because this activates the end of the game
iam stuck on stage one for the Menacing Phantom , but will keep exploring then

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes