4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
what needs to be fixed? and msg to that who made android port.
errors on start and its a guest account so I cant message, but the port that ZeeLazy made posted on the pages after that one seems to work fine so far, I dont know if the OP should change to include that one

The_Prophet_

Mar 11, 2018
Heyoooo, i need some help. Ive completed every quest except menacing phantom where i am stuck on (part 1). If anyone know what to do help me please xd

Apr 6, 2018
How do I give gifts? The inventory just freezes after clicking an item (someone already mentioned that) and I got two holo disks, while miss orange is in depressive mood. Please help.

Edit: and now I possess a machine crafted gift I can't use (or don't know how to), either...
Edit 2: fixed it somehow, I can now resize the screen and click inventory items after extracting the archive.rpa and enabled the console (totally unrelated, but that is, what I did in between...)

Now I have to figure out how to progress the training.

Last edited:

Masumi

Mar 16, 2019
android version is unplayable on any newer andriod version 10 (samsung s10+) does not even go to the title screen doesn't matter if i reinstall sharing my error msg since no way to get dev to read

Reactions: DOOT 2750

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I never got my DAMN MINI BAR
Ending was booooooooooo
But at least the music was cooooool ;)

Yo whats the numbers at the end for??? 11218

Reactions: Drazos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
android version is unplayable on any newer andriod version 10 (samsung s10+) does not even go to the title screen doesn't matter if i reinstall sharing my error msg since no way to get dev to read
devs are in mercy of google and apple, what works in version s might not work in version t. you can msg to dev of android version and ask if there is anything which can be done.

Is the game complete
yes.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
There is no script.rpy in the folders. Only these:

View attachment 684522

The script does work you need to replace the script.rpyc in the game folder with his script. Make sure that you rename the downloaded script, script.rpyc. here are some pictures as an example picture 7 is an example of what happens when you try to hide the game with h normally. I dont know if there are any bugs after replaceing the file as i have not started a new game. The mages are from previous save files.

Reactions: OldmenKing
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes