RPGM - Completed - Ordeals of Nun Lize [Final] [Keisei Yuan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Takes 10 minutes to finish. Walking gallery simulator. Took a star off because art is not to my liking, not my thing and text skip is enter/esc and enter is accept and esc (or x) is Cancel so you end up accepting or canceling when you don't wanna. Short game, sex stuff soon. Good fap material if you like this kind of art.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lilitalesv102

Beautiful game. If you love nuns and you love the sounds of suffering then this one is right up your alley. Admittedly the gameplay is nonexistent but I came here to bust a nut, not grind levels for terribly unbalanced enemies.

I give it a perfect score because games where the girl doesn't eventually "break" or become a slut towards the end are hard to find. Nun Lize persevering to complete her mission despite all the horrible things being done to her is incredibly sexy (she doesn't enjoy it either, which is a plus in my book).

Also, huge props to the editors/translators. I didn't even know it was MTL until after I finished the game. It sure as hell didn't feel like one. Extremely important for a game that is 90% text-based.

Overall, 10/10 for me. Short and sweet, but if you're not into rape then don't bother. Really looking forward to more games from this developer.