VN - RPGM - Abandoned - Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

the66

a nicely done sequel of a great game
    whoever is looking for a non vn rpgm title with top notch animations, optional mini games and some sort of humor, stop right here and check this out
    the story won't win prizes but is at least consistent and connects well rendered h scenes
    let's hope, that we yet get many more content with the newly introduced college chicks or the already known girls from part 1
    on the technical side it's remarkable, what Joraell achieves with this slightly outdated game engine
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 555291

Good animations, small map & you're taken to your next objective when you leave an area, instead of having to walk everywhere like in some similar games. Music is also pretty funny, I cracked up when 'I believe I can fly' came on. Will keep up with future updates. Thanks.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Prokopije

I actually like this game and would recommend to others. Arts are nicely done, animated, all girls in game are hot(Megan especially). There are some mini puzzle games inside but nothing too hard or annoying to kill pleasure.
    Although, game could benefit from a little "deeper" story, but also can't say it is bad in way it is now.
    And, of course, it could benefit from more Megan content :p
    Bottom line, really nice game to relax and enjoy if you seek stuff like that.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

verzauberung

v0.35E
    the girls are so fucking hot. sex scenes are on the weaker side atm, hope they will improve. i do like the writing, but i just dont really like the story. but the story is "fun" and not to be taken serious. gameplay s ok, but sometimes annoying. i do recommend to play with a walkthrough, since it's easy to miss (h)content eles.

the game is a massive step up from the the first game, i just hope he will make od2 a longer game, there is a lot of potential.

there are sex scenes in this version, the game is fapable (most people will get 1-2faps out of this build). the animations are good, but not next level, but better than 90% of the other games here. overall content maybe 30min.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

I gotta say I really enjoyed this game, it has a fun feel to it, like one of those late night sex romp films from the 90s. The music choice is on point too, renders are immaculate and the animation is smooth. I'm hoping in future updates the game opens up and becomes less linear, cause right now it's feeling like FF13 and waiting 42 hours for the game to open up kinda sucked. Anyway, dev has good ideas and hopefully doesn't fall to the dark side and become an icstor clone, 4/5 would play again.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MR. Dane

I really like this game it is different from most other rpgm game in that it is more fast pace and it does not make you wait. If you do not like other rpgm games then you should give this one a try it is really something else.

The animations are fine but some of them could use a little bit more work to get them to life.
    The story is pretty good it does not dissapoint.
    The content as of now is medium sized, considering that it is only version 0.2 then i would say that it has already got a pretty decent amount of content.
    The games graphics are pretty good i really it.

Thanks for a great teaser can't wait for the next update.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kendra Denimore

Joraell's images and animations are getting better with every new version... And his characters have flair and style. I find I'm enjoying his game, just for the surprises he throws at me in the way of animations and unexpected scenes! Definitely one to watch!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Cybrill

I chose 4 stars because it's a great game. I like the different characters and the interesting story. The pictures (renders) are in a top quality. The animations have also improved. I think it's good that there is a game and story mode.
    For me, the game in the future has the potential to get the 5th star.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

bluehound36

i'd give it a higher rating than 3 but the dev has chosen to add in a character that stands to become an obstacle/cock block for ntr purposes is annoying. there's already plenty of games out there with that sort of garbage and certainly don't need another. Beyond that, it does look fairly decent though and the variety of choices in girls has improved as has the rendering of the art.