Orgazm

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
About the orgasm. They say it's stronger or better at women. But it doesn't matter. I appreciate every second of what I get while masturbating as a man. Even if the pleasure is only 10 seconds or even less when I cum.
I would like to hear the opinion of very mature men. Find out the level of pleasure is higher or at least the same at your age

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
As you get older, you (usually) learn more about your body and how it works. Although it does tend to change a little unexpectedly. So technically, yes, the more mature you get, the more fun you'll have ;).

Female and male orgasms are so different that they can't be compared... So even though male orgasms are much shorter, don't let that stop you from trying to improve them as much as possible! And that can come with age and skill!

I don't know if this really answers your basic question, but... Ah ah ah ah!

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
As you get older, you (usually) learn more about your body and how it works. Although it does tend to change a little unexpectedly. So technically, yes, the more mature you get, the more fun you'll have ;).

Female and male orgasms are so different that they can't be compared... So even though male orgasms are much shorter, don't let that stop you from trying to improve them as much as possible! And that can come with age and skill!

I don't know if this really answers your basic question, but... Ah ah ah ah!
Satisfactory.