Original game idea that hasn't been thought of before EVER.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok. Get this.

You play as a YOUNG MAN. Who has just gone off to his FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE.
But there's more! He's an AVERAGE GUY. Maybe even a little awkward and dorky. But hold onto your seats.... HE'S GOT A REALLY HUGE PENIS!!!!
Now you may be thinking "this is crazy! How could you get any more original?!? No idea could possibly be more creative."
Well, not so fast. Because you're WRONG!
He lives with his SEXY, BITCHY ROOMMATE WITH AN INEXPLICABLY STRONG RESEMBLANCE TO HIM. Plus... HER MOM, TOO! Who's a total MILF, yet oddly motherly towards him.
But what's this? A STRANGE SEXUAL CHEMISTRY WITH THEM BOTH?!? ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN TOWN?!? What? !?

I don't think it's every been done before though, ever. And it might just be a little too crazy to work. I mean, who'd play such a thing, let alone produce a game about it.

But if there's a market... I'm just waiting for the money to roll in, with such an original idea and all.

I mean, you can even spin it off, making it even more original by doing it in space! Or back in time! Or a myriad of other possibilities that are also so stunningly original that it makes them absolutely different games that are by no means brainless copies of each other. But I don't know. Yeah. Probably a little too crazy.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wait wait ... wait ... be the buddy of the guy who lives in that house and you bang the landlady and her daughter ... in front of him.
OR ... wait ... gender switch ... make it a female protag in a house with a DILF and his son.
NOW you're talkin! That's not at all like the other idea whatsoever, now that we've switched genders & brought some humiliation into it. WE'LL MAKE BILLIONS!

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The last time I joked on a thread like this, one user take my comments seriously, so no...this time I'm lazy as fuck.

• Haha

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Ok. Get this.

You play as a YOUNG MAN. Who has just gone off to his FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE.
But there's more! He's an AVERAGE GUY. Maybe even a little awkward and dorky. But hold onto your seats.... HE'S GOT A REALLY HUGE PENIS!!!!
Now you may be thinking "this is crazy! How could you get any more original?!? No idea could possibly be more creative."
Well, not so fast. Because you're WRONG!
He lives with his SEXY, BITCHY ROOMMATE WITH AN INEXPLICABLY STRONG RESEMBLANCE TO HIM. Plus... HER MOM, TOO! Who's a total MILF, yet oddly motherly towards him.
But what's this? A STRANGE SEXUAL CHEMISTRY WITH THEM BOTH?!? ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN TOWN?!? What? !?

I don't think it's every been done before though, ever. And it might just be a little too crazy to work. I mean, who'd play such a thing, let alone produce a game about it.

But if there's a market... I'm just waiting for the money to roll in, with such an original idea and all.

I mean, you can even spin it off, making it even more original by doing it in space! Or back in time! Or a myriad of other possibilities that are also so stunningly original that it makes them absolutely different games that are by no means brainless copies of each other. But I don't know. Yeah. Probably a little too crazy.

Thoughts?
Personally I don't think it would work.

• Sad
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I swear I've seen even this same exact joke done more than ten times every year.
The only way that could possibly be true is if this weren't a stunningly original idea at all and if, in fact, low-quality games with this same damn premise glutted the market, over and over, to the point of constant eye-rolls and ridicule.

But we know that's not the case. :)

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Ladlady and Roommate is such an awkward way to refer to people you're so close to. Could we have the option to change those titles? I promise there's no way I'd abuse this system to get around Patreon's ban on incest.