Unity - Completed - Orks Ryona BBC [v1.4] [Nymphokyun]

1. 4.00 star(s)

EmIarMitee

Honestly no idea why this game has such low rating, for a mobile game and also a simple little simulation game (missing tag, why is this not tagged as simulation, that's prime example of simulation game, smh) it's pretty great, what I do wish is that they'd add more customization, add stomach bulging from the dicks and improve the x-ray a bit (right now it doesn't properly show the depth of penetration, it's nice and all, new update has the womb inflating with cum, but still far from perfect), perhaps more customization of the girl, dick sizes and shapes of the orcs, other monsters, blowjobs, maybe few more positions, but even as is now it's a fairly well done simulation, it's a proper 3D game that took more effort to make than 99% of the rubbish VNs with Honey Select characters.

This community has such a terrible taste in what's a proper game it hurts me, we need more GAMES like these.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Xentinel7

The game its kinda interesting but at the same time its boring, it will be good to have an auto state or something, with that you can at least fap while playing, the art is good its cute and hot at the same time, another good thing that the game can develop it will be a good cum or squirt, some fluids are always okay, the grind in the game only to get costumes is really boring, it looks good but for the gameplay it means nothing

Im trying to get bette at my englishh, sorry if I made some gramatical mistakes haha
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ssbbssc

awesoem idea... and such poor execution, thas a shame
    controls on pc ARE BROKEN, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT! On modile phone UI is just bad, very uncomfy to use
    this game needs a serious remaster or must be send to trash bin
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Gameplay?... There is no gameplay...
    What can You do?...
    Move mouse to right and hold left mouse to choke
    Move mouse to left to stop choking...
    Move mouse up/down to move penis in/out

Thats all You can do... well You can also buy some items...
    You start with 200 gold coins You get ~10 coins every time she cum... and for these coins u can buy different outfits...

but sex animations are made so FK badly... try to hold left mouse and spin circles You will see how broken is this game...
  5. 2.00 star(s)

M-0-X

If you want a sore arm from jerking off someone else for 3 hours, this is the game for you.

It is rather dissapointing, the graphics are alright the models are fine and animations are very well made.
    But the gameplay is awful, it is repetitive and drawn out, and while I understand that longer sessions can be very satisfying, I was more frustrated than satisfied in the end.

This game has a good concept but it is very finnicky and just plain painful to play. The instruction/tutorial helps very little, sometimes not at all. Game mechanics don't trigger properly or trigger randomly. And the arrousment meter is more unforgiving then CS:GO's global player ranking system.

The only saving grace I've found is the Autoplay button that unlocks after the 2nd mindbreak. It makes the game actually decent but working up to that is more of a pain in the ass and by the time you get to it you just want it to be over.

On the topic of mindbreak, just a heads up for anyone reading this and still planning on playing the game.
    You can only trigger mindbreak once.
    After you do, you have to restart the application to do it again.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This was amusing for a while. I enjoy games like this where you get some basic mechanics and then figure out what they do.

However, there were many things that simply did not work and were irritating.

Art: 4/5
    Well drawn or whatever it is that made the art.

Animation: 4/5
    Decent movement that was erotic sometimes.

Models: 3/5
    Female ones were pretty good. Male ones were meh.

Sex: 3/5
    The entire game is a single sex scene that never ends. One position.

Mechanics: 3/5
    The mechanics were ok except for some god awful reason the author designed it for super long repetitive play that almost no one will do.
    Especially because it is designed this way, so you won't get the things that make it nice to enjoy...

Bugs?
    Supposedly "mind break" is filling a certain bar. Oh i filled it. lots of filling occurred. Her eyes were all ahegao glowy love hearts and she was begging for more.
    Yet this didn't count toward multiple mind breaks... so I thought, ok. Author is probably a newbie and maybe hitting max is the trigger. So I let her come down to normal, and broke her again. And again. And again...

Nope. Still didn't get any of those promised unlocks.
    This is important, because one of those unlocks is automatic motion. Prepare for hand cramps my dudes and dudettes.

Dislikes
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoyment: 3/5
    I mostly enjoyed figuring out what I can do, and then was frustrated with the low bar of what that turned out to be.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

lolking1996

I wish I could give this game a higher rating. But a lot needs to be fixed or dealt with before it comes to that. The animations are weird, the title is off, and the music drones on and on. I would only play this with heavy modding.