Ren'Py - Abandoned - Orlin's Ring [0.03a] [HB38]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

There no story or intro for story that why you got three.
    I have no idea why in your game lot content missing.
    Three girls you get have intercourse.
    Magic mechanic is good but I kind wish there more like for instance abduction sequence at night why the heck are girls at beach at night??
    You think this most people don't spend all day at beach unless they are homeless or they fish for living. Or making review.

Other thing bikinis are too skimpy for normal women. Even proud women, I think even single women there two sets so I think magic mechanics should expanded where he could take groups not just one alone. Because that is creepy if he always procreating with just one.

Handprint magic mechanic was very crazy I mean it lasted for long while and you couldn't upgrade the magical skills something for developer look into.

Maybe make masturbation a perk gain more magics? Galley of who he claimed and re have sex with seems doable and hot item.

Disclaimer was missing I mean most games have it you didn't have it. Not sound like sour puss. You should really consider having something protect your game from being viewed by minors or not intended for non-adult for more adults who prefer protect their games and know this safe game. I think that is only thing that came up for me.

sex scenes have bad cut out of uterus I mean canal should different, it should bit more in direction where he has positioned. Give more reality and super hot. I am not saying offical or doctor I just saying make more bloody nose hot that would be something go look into. Do ask someone how much sperm could a uterus can handle I kind want to know. I don't think there would be release unless she had orgasm or she was squirter.

I like in future to see game have sex magic tattoos that way you can tell if character's sperm got women he hand tagged as slaves to be are pregnant. In future also possibly where would character keep his offsprings?
    Other is what did avatar looked like?

I hope to see more. But I don't know...who else is working on it.