Oscar Six's Mods

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
1595171423365.png

Introduction:
Hello, I'm Oscar! I'm a bit of a perfectionist and can't enjoy games unless I do everything possible as efficiently as possible. So I started diving into the game's code creating mods and walkthroughs. We are nearing my 1st goal on Patreon which means all future mods will have easy to follow walkthroughs, scene galleries and any gameplay/scene improvements I can find.
If you wish to request a game or just hang out feel free to join my discord:

Note: My content will always be free! I am open to requests! If there is a game you think needs a mod I will be more than happy to look at it. I cannot guarantee I will do it, but I will certainly consider your request.

Updated: 2020/08/22
Guide/Creator: OscarSix - -
Latest Update: Second Girl's Happiness
Language: English

At the moment I support:
  • Any RenPy Game.
    • Linear Games
    • Normal VNs
    • Sandbox
    • Open World
    • Coded in other languages is usually possible however the mods will always be in English

Current Supported Games:
  • [Abandoned]
  • [Abandoned]
  • [On Hold]
  • [On Hold]
  • [Complete]
  • [On-Hold]

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hi OscarSix , could you make a walkthrough mod for New Coral City?
It has been requested but due to the length and complexity of the game I have decied to make it a side project while focusing on other mods.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'd like to request a WT Mod for Winds of the Destiny https://f95zone.to/threads/winds-of-the-destiny-v0-4-0-golden-novels.50229/
If you chose to take this on it would be nice if the mod would allow you to see all discussions or scenes when you can only chose one while missing out on the others. BTW Love your work, and really appreciate all the time and effort you put in. (y)(y)(y)

EDIT: Zoey Raven just brought to my attention that the game is coded in Russian so unless you can read Russian forget my request. He/She won't be able to do it.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
hey oscar six, can you make only scene gallery for some games? i usually save before every sex scenes so let me know if those save files can be used to make gallery.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Can you make a walkthrough-gallery mod for
The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]