VN - RPGM - Completed - Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Final] [Dieselmine MF]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ya need log in to see uwu

Getting over the horrendous translation, the game has a lot going for it as well as quite a few problems. For one thing the H scenes are very well drawn and don't reuse dialog as much as some other games I've played. The MC has surprisingly good character development by H game standards, starting out as a coward trying to get away from dangerous situations to someone resolute on saving his world, a far cry from the usual silent Dieselmine protags. The traveling sections make for a good quick filler between the actual bosses. The combat system gives me mixed feelings, on one hand the use of zenkai boosts to beat every boss is a pretty good and self aware way of taking advantage of what most players already do instinctively with these sorts of games, on the other hand it just doesn't make for good gameplay, which is fine considering that isn't the point of this game, though a h game that can stand on its own as a game without the H would always be preferable. The dialog has a tendency to drag on in defeat scenes, which while fine in smaller Dieselmine games, in larger ones like this is not great for people like me who tend to try and beat a game in one sitting, edging the whole way through. My final point of contention is more a complaint about dieselmine games in general, that being that the game follows the Dieselmine trope of having the final boss be the least interesting girl with the least build up and the most vanilla h scenes in the game. Personally the Orte should have been the final boss given how her scenes are significantly better (though that's probably just the massive footfag in me talking), she has better build up prior to her fight and a better backstory not to mention how she is framed on the title screen and the promotional material.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

This could've been 0 stars if it wasn't for the different monster girls and their "Odd" art style and their sex animations is decent. But unfortunately it looks like more of a ripoff of both "Monster Girl Quest" and "Violated Hero" Series than a regular spinoff.

Here the short story of this game: Monster girls invade, Humanity is doomed. You play as Rick (Machine translated name), died at a monster girl and revived with a magical sword in hand. Defeat any monster girl you find and beat queen of monsters. The end.

The gameplay is very confusing and tedious. in the first half you run away from monster girls to get to the boss fight and get items and story clues that are irrelevant. Get sex animations when caught, even though some of them were asset-flipped from the violated hero games. And the Second half you fight a boss that can easily kill you in one hit, so you can get the reverse rape scene right away. And you get stronger every time you're defeated by a boss.

The Hentai Scenes and animations are mediocre, the only small good thing is it's animated and have a come-shot scene at the end from normal and boss girls. The biggest bad on this is that the animated scenes came from the original hentai games "Violated hero 1-2", "Okasare Hero" and "SEQUEL" series.

So yeah, I don't recommend playing this game. Unless you like waiting, skipping though dialogue and get all of the reverse rape scenes, that you can find from better Monster girl games. If you know what you're doing and get all of the hentai scenes, you can finish this game in about 1 hour and 45 minutes. BTW this game cost $17.19
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

This could have been decent maybe even somewhat good if effort was actually put into making it a real story or game (good if both) as it stands its a scam (Not here but if bought or what have you obviously) that does the whole drag it out and put in uneeded gameplay and combat to make it seem like it a game and lasts longer.

Its 100% these 10 things on repeat->

walk around avoid patrols (if fail you get Instant fucked with 1/3 scenes that rotate each map and can't fight back other then escape mini game dispite you defeating bosses in combat because poor mechanic+story)
    Guy does self talking on monster girls coming sword says so ok I run, repeat 5x (idk why when this exact scene is brought up more then 5x he keeps doing this)
    repeat 1
    repeat 2, but boss attacks
    start combat no matter what you do and they do you do 0 damage they do 1000+your health (WHY HAVE THE FIGHT THEN? or make it make sense like idk Have them DODGE not do 0 damage....)
    they screw you to death with almost same lines both you and them other then what they may use or how they screw
    you revive they get surprised by it unless they 1 the cocky ""smart"" ones then they gloat they knew.
    combat 99% of them basicaly may as well be reverse of them not being able to damage you and you damage them but you need to remember to do pray (near full heal) every other or other other turn .... that it
    you hurt them with intent to kill but just makes them flee (no killing that wrong I guess?)
    repeat 1-9 10000xs

This may as well just been the sex bits with a change what is screwing and position that it like a extra feature in many real games.
    (O ya and there is a useless shop that makes no sense story or purpose (never will you need 1 item)).