EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ167591_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It's a training/simulation game where you teach the ways of the otaku (also uh some other stuff) to your step-sister.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: Japanese 2015-12-12, English 2017-12-16
Original Title: ヲーターメイド妹
Developer: Futoumei Z
Translation: u-ray
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2015-12-12
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

wip.jpg RJ167591_img_smp2.jpg RJ167591_img_smp3.jpg aStOkaKA_o.jpg EyjLpKcZ_o.jpg NJNZujWw_o.jpg rJ2jiCwZ_o.jpg RlbFhkZi_o.jpg tvLMfEgo_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ha, you can just make her binge watch Oreimo Imouto all day. The musics all over the place, one minute it's like your in a club, next it's all relaxing (and that guitar). Kind of like it though.
no animation?
Don't think so, so far just transitioning images no full animation.

Reactions: Saraina and iratam

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello dose this have any gangbang or ntr in i hope not or is it just one male and other female ?

Reactions: DrkRyder

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fuwafuwa Time! She actually comments on individual episodes of the anime's (so spoilers if you haven't seen them), and she's right Ui is cute.
Hello dose this have any gangbang or ntr in i hope not or is it just one male and other female ?
So far it's just you training your sister to be your perfect girlfriend, so I doubt any of that is going to happen (and the tags aren't here).

Pepsikill

Dec 3, 2017
Tried to play with pooi.moe local emulator, but can't doesn't event start when I launch it with

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried to play with pooi.moe local emulator, but can't doesn't event start when I launch it with
It's working fine for me. It might have been updated since, but I think it used to had trouble with Win 10. Check the thread here, there's some alternative emulators, and how to actually switch the locale.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes