Other sites like F95zone Vs our rules.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
So quick question (sorry if this is in the wrong place I haven't ever started a thread before:KEK:)

Short and simple, Is it ok to link other DL (download) sites for games to people that have asked questions about "similar games to ___" even if the game in question is against F95zones TOS?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
So quick question (sorry if this is in the wrong place I haven't ever started a thread before:KEK:)

Short and simple, Is it ok to link other DL (download) sites for games to people that have asked questions about "similar games to ___" even if the game in question is against F95zones TOS?
When that game is against TOS then i wouldnt post that game even when its hosted on another site

Reactions: oldboggy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
for Links, if its not ads infested, i see no harm, in fact, we sometimes rip links off them, clean it and reupload to clean hosts

For questions, personally, i see no harm in asking (not everyone lurks Recommendation & Identification), but continued discussion of other games is no no

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
When that game is against TOS then i wouldnt post that game even when its hosted on another site

for Links, if its not ads infested, i see no harm, in fact, we sometimes rip links off them, clean it and reupload to clean hosts

For questions, personally, i see no harm in asking (not everyone lurks Recommendation & Identification), but continued discussion of other games is no no
Ty both for an answer. Reason for question is I seen a game recommendation (no link) to a game that violated rule 7, proceeded to browse the web for a few and found a working link/game for the said mentioned game. Just wasn't sure if I could share the link or not :p

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ty both for an answer. Reason for question is I seen a game recommendation (no link) to a game that violated rule 7, proceeded to browse the web for a few and found a working link/game for the said mentioned game. Just wasn't sure if I could share the link or not :p
You absolutely cannot share banned game in this site though.