VN - Others - Completed - Otome * Domain [Final] [PALETTE-QUALIA]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

-Story ( 6/10 ): It starts out with most usual and pitiful beginning of how the MC lost whole his family and right in that moment when he realise what he's gonna do all alone and survive, out of nowhere will appear this girl, which he sees for a very first time. She's gonna offer him the opportunity for a new life and school together with her, which of course he couldn't reject. It will turn out the school is all-girls and he has to dress and act as a girl aswell. If all of this sounds ok, then you can proceed to play the game.
    - MC ( 8/10 ): I think this is the first game i play here in which the MC get so much attention, but i like the idea. He's not simply lifeless figure as we usually see in the VNs. He even has his own voice and the camera shows him often. He's extremelly bashful and polite all the time, but i guess the plot require it.
    - Heroines ( 7/10 ): Don't want to spoil something here, but i feel like they could've been made with a little more variety. The tsundere girl is missing here, which is really unfortunate. I liked one of the girls and played the route with her, but with the rest i haven't even tried. Also the female teacher, even thou she doesn't have route, would't harm if there were made few scenes with her, what a put down.
    - Art / hot scenes ( 9/10 ): I guess i have absolutely no complaints here, everything is so well done, with the exception for the censorship, never a fan of it. Everything feels very lively and realistic. And the moving camera is another good new addition.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

Well... that was... new?
    I mean, a trap in a romance VN as the mc.
    Honestly I'm struggling to form the words here...

TL;DR - 8 / 10
    It really does takes a boy to be the best girl lmao.

Art - 8 / 10
    It's good, although nothing great. My only complain here is sometimes you notice their eyes blinks too much in a short time. It's subtle but you can't help but notice it.

Character - 9 / 10
    Yes, the MC is a female-looking male, a trap. Yes, the MC is blending with the girls. No, the MC is not gay. No, the MC don't like being feminine, but can't help being one. The other girls? I do like their background and character development. But I can't help but think they can't compete with our MC in term of being "girly" lmao.

Sound - 7 / 10
    They did great. Although I have 2 complains:
    Yuzu's pitch is kind of too high. But the VA is doing great on her work, that even though her pitch was high, it's still clear and loud.
    Kazari's voice is small, although nothing like breathy-small, just not loud enough that most of the times her voice got drowned by the BGM.

Story - 8 / 10
    Well, the idea is not totally novel (as in new). I have read one other VN with similar setting. Although the content is different. Kind of fresh? My only complain here is that there're only 3 heroines (no, don't count our MC lol). But the story is lengthy enough even though there're only 3 routes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

it takes a best boy to be best girl.

I struggle to find any complaints about a single scene/scenario with this VN. I've played quite a lot of VNs and yet here I am, unable to point much in terms of writing. that or I would just come across as petty.

also a lot of people are being gay for Minato and for a good reason. he's way too feminine!! the heroines are no match for him.