VN - Unity - Abandoned - Otter of My Life [v1.5.0] [Linking Pixels]

1. 4.00 star(s)

macadam

hmmm

i didnt knew something fluffy, furry, long, fast, that can easily bend and swim, can also have sex....

yeah -_- obviously, i m not talking about my dick.. :cautious:

(i never tested.. maybe i should :unsure: )

anyway.. on the game side.

the art is "cute", the story is decent and its fun to play with otters, it kind of remember me some atofu boyfriends, but with otter (who's probably eated the poor pigeons).
    yeah, even the food look like otters ! no joke :O

notice that its seems translated from japanese and you got some very weird engrish random lines sometime...
    " my name is Ashley ! pronunce "She" " , that kind of thing XD
    i honestly have no idea of what's coming in the futur. But as it is for now, its a decent game.

i give only 4 stars because this could be done with Ren'py soo easily... but sadly dev goes all way Unity, wich is a waste imho.

also, its gay or.. otter-gay, But that doesnt really impact, i m always okay to play weird stuff and this isnt too bad.... and i explain a bit down there why precisly :p

but the engrish is sometime soo weird that it made me laugh to read that.
    The game is full of smiley (-_-), like this...
    also the game have some script bug like <italic> blablabla <italic> , lines like that...
    and of course... no scrollback !

oh, and if you want to know....

NO, they are no nudity or sex scene... its just a quick blackscreen that jump i time and show you (i played as a woman) family after you got a kid and get married etc..

NO, it is not straigth gay, you can play as male or female or .. something... and can be named/referenced as he/she or something...

a fun little adventrue.