• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Our Bright Days [v0.1.3] [keyclap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

The animations in the game are genuinely impressive. I was especially captivated by the characters' smooth and lifelike movements during their interactions, creating an experience reminiscent of watching a live-action film. The characters themselves were notably unique and intricately crafted, fostering a genuine connection and sense of care as the game unfolded. The relationships portrayed between them were authentic and believable, enhancing the overall depth of the experience. I am eagerly looking forward to the continued development of these relationships in upcoming installments.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

something the developer is not trying to release updates to the game, apparently he began, like other developers with subscriptions, to suck money out of them and there is nothing not to show off even a couple of photos from the game, a new version of pumping money out of them
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jonik007

Game is amazing. Good graphic, story, humor, characters. Also good animation, but only one in game right now. Hope devs doesnt drop project and updating game asap. Need more content.

5 star from me.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

0.1.3 rated average poor as in the average poor cash grab scheme I suspect this to turn out but time will tell...(not like 4 6 9 months no update isn't already a death notice)
    the quality of everything is outstanding, but so far, there is only one scene with the least interesting girl and a lot of teasing and butt physics.
    no real cliffhanger or premise, just the general idea, that the sis is going to be a love interesting some day (or rather year)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Smokes13

The wholesomeness of this game is on another level. I REALLY hope it stays that way.

When I gave Sis the book (you know, the right one), I felt like I became a better person myself. I have a soft spot for this stuff and a tiny "aaaaaw:oops:" might have escaped my lips.

Apart from that, the renders are extremely well made, feel unique, and I can't wait to see what dev pulls off with his new setup.

All in all a real gem. Absolutely happy I found this one. Need more.:)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well its a great start for a game, it has a good story and some really nice looking girls and some of the best music ive heard in a game for a long time.
    This is only the start of the game thought so lets see if this Dev can keep up the good work.

I will check up on this game as it gets more content and change my review if needed later on.

Story 5/5
    Great story but it is only just starting.

Girls 5/5
    Well i do love the look of the girls and sizes, it has a great potential.

Animations 5/5
    Animations are smooth and look great.

Music 5/5
    Some of the best ive heard in a game for a long time.

Sandbox 5/5
    The sandbox aspect is very nice and clean, no grinding or anything atleast not yet, its pretty much want the best you could wish for when it has to have a sandbox part in the game.

Updates ?/?
    Well remains to be seen how good and how long updates will be, so ill get back to this one.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Our Bright Days [v0.1.3]

Pros:

excellent render quality
    animations look fantastic
    models look beautiful
    UI looks so clean and is easy to overview
    great sandbox mechanics
    interesting story
    interesting characters
    great sex scene
    cool features

Neutral:
    some grammar mistakes that could be fixed

Conclusion:
    I think I played the first release and kinda forgot about it, until I played this version.
    And wow, what an impressive game the Dev has created here. The visuals are top-notch, excellent render quality, animations look fantastic, the models look great, the UI looks so clean and is easy to overview.
    It's great to see that the Dev knows how a sandbox game should be, and didn't overcomplicate things.
    The story and its characters are very interesting, and I love that everyone has their own personality.
    There's one sex scene for now, which is a rape scene, and that one is so beautifully done.
    Some people are butthurt, because of the scene, and think it doesn't fit to the story, and it shouldn't be there, which I think is bullshit.
    It fits perfectly because everyone is drunk, and it fits to the personality mechanics.
    That scene is optional, and it says in the tags that there is rape, but some snowflakes are easily triggered. This game also has some nice features like a music player, photo album, or some social media apps that are connected to the story.
    What should be fixed are some grammar mistakes, but that's about the only thing I can criticize.
    It's pretty clear that the Dev put his heart and soul in to this game, and created one of the most promising games out there.
    I'm excited to see what's to come, and hope the dev also keeps having dark content in this game, and I can't wait for more content.
    I give this game 4* for now until I see more content and get a bigger picture.
    I wish the Dev all the best in the future in the development of the game and will follow it closely.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I think its hard to make a game that has a better presentation than this one, the only neg point is that as for sexual content it doesnt have much in v013 but the stuff present has a very good presentation, as I said it is hard close to impossible to create a game that looks better than this one in any aspect of it, including the menus and the hud

Give it a go, and pray it doesnt get cancelled
  9. 3.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

Could use better proofreading. It's not terrible but it's still incredibly awkward with touches of internet slang that just makes the writer seem half-assed. Shit like thatt always feels like someone who may have learned a little English, didn't really try, then filled in the blanks with a bunch of slang like "Bruh" and "rolling" from browsing on Reddit or something.

I honestly just wouldn't try to use slang if I couldn't make the English itself sound more natural. It's like slapping some chrome rims on a donkey cart and calling it a lambo.

Everything else looks great. UI looks pretty clean. Soundtrack's nice. I just can't maintain enough interest to even finish the prologue because I'm tripping on every other awkward wording.

I'm sure it's a great game. It's just that I don't really have the patience or time anymore to find out. Maybe I'll come back to this later and give it another try.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Fapmeister21

The best game i've ever played on this site, the renders, that last scene's choices sequence before the sex with Lucy, the Sex animation, and the story are all EXCELLENT!!
    More power to the dev! I hope you won't change anything and just follow your presumed story, Impossible to please everyone!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Manoman13

superb games, nice story, beautiful rendering, beautiful characters, the sex scene one of the best I have seen, the dev has put together some really nice things well implemented, a very great talent, this game deserves a big future
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Tenfivefour

Exceptional game. The UI is so eloquent. The renders are fantastically rendered. The models sublime. Everything about this game just screams high quality.

The premise of the story is a little common but still interesting. Guy joins in moving into a different country with a close family after the death of his parents. However, it's the characters and dialogue that makes the game very captivating.

Each character has their own unique personality and quirks. They have their own characteristics and nuances which makes them very compelling. Which produces the interaction and dialogue between them to be highly enjoyable and amusing.

A few mistakes (I think) in grammar, but most are intentional as they are speaking in a different language. Which adds an interesting flavour to the game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Glaxifckz

One of the best and promising games out her!! Can't wait for more content. The UI is beautiful, the renders breathtaking and the writing is (most of the time) really awesome. Not much content yet, but real promising start!

(The last scene, and only sex scene, kind of feels odd as it does not compute with mcs personality at all. I get that the dev wanted to at least have one NSFW scene to get more players but it feels forced. - but it's nice to give the option to the skip the whole part!)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Andromeda16

This game has good rendering, an interesting story, music playlist, even a photo album where you can take photos whenever you want, and has a zoom feature.

but it's a shame we only get a rape scene at this point, and it makes me feel bad for taking advantage of a helpless girl. I hope in the future, we get true scenes from any girls.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

glebebe

best fucking game with the most beatiful picture i've eveer seen. +rep for developer, he do very hard work. This game should be on top.
    great dialogue, beatiful characters,thought out plot, i really enjoy this game
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ekusonas

The polish on the game is impressive, the renders, UI and mechanics all seem to be very well done.

The writing and translation so far seems decent though not perfect.

The biggest downside is that currently there isn't a ton of content and the only sex scene you can become involved in is rape of a drunk Lucy in the bathroom. It is thankfully avoidable (not sure it always was judging by some other reviews) and you have the option to downgrade your crime to sexual assault if you choose.

The reason I bring it up as an issue is since it's the only sexual content so far, you're forced to do it to see any sex scenes even if you would rather not play that way. The issue will not really exist once more content is available.

Definitely a game that shows a lot of promise though, I hope there's lots more content to come.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Hampamatta

not much to the game yet, but seems extremely promising, as long as they stay away from NTR content. the ending of latest update is a tiny red flag that there might be something.

renders and characters are top notch. dialogue could be better written.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

ryansFLYIN

Version: 0.1.3
    The most beautiful LI UI I've ever seen.

Don't worry, the girls are also very attractive, as well as the renders in general. They're a mix of static and semi-static. The sandbox is also well done and looks nice, and isn't too much of a clickfest. I'd like to see a shortcut in the UI to quick travel to MC's room, and another for the city view.

The English and grammar is... well, on purpose. The MC does not speak English fluently, and it's addressed a couple times in the story. It's the little things that can make a story better, and this is a good one.

The music isn't terrible, AND you can even use your own. I'm not sure who still downloads music to their computer, but if you have it, you can use it.

Plays more like a slice-of-life story right now, but I'm enjoying it. The game gives you lots of choices, and
    nothing has been forced so far, and I don't anticipate it ever will be.

Oh, and there are little (seemingly) missable scenes. My advise would be to not rush it, and pay attention to what is said for clues, as I didn't see any hints myself.

Sucks that it's not a harem only because its sandbox. Non-harem VN; totally fine. Non-harem Sandbox; annoying to replay. Dev said MC can date multiple girls in one game, just that they won't be happy about it. We'll see how that plays out, but I'm not thrilled at the idea.

edit: should have been 4 stars for now, not 5
  19. 5.00 star(s)

holaje12

I felt compelled to make this review because I see many people giving a bad rating to this game because of a single optional scene they didnt like lol.
    The game itself is pretty good, the LI are likeable and attractive, the story is serviceable and the renders are really good, it is definetly the strong point of the game. The sex scene (there is only one so far) is very well made and hot to watch, even though the context of it will not be to everyone's tastes.
    The sandbox is not annoying and it is not grindy ( you are told what to do and you dont have to repeat shit over and over like in other games)
    The controversial scene is entirely avoidable and you can even miss it by accident. All in all, the game is looking really good and I'm excited to see where it goes from here.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Loorenio

Horny people detroying that rating here lol.

one of my favorite games here on this site. yes, it is some reading and lore involved but i personally love the setting. adding to it are great renders and a clean and neat UI.

as mentioned before, the rape scene is OPTIONAL and AVOIDABLE.

and i think masha is just cute.

not my best written rating but honest