Our Daughters - Incest mod for Sugar Daddies (Defunct)

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
Due to the Game Concept changes that Warped Animation has made since the demo's release, as well as Mr. Dots' decision to extend the DMD development cycle to include most of the content that I was going to do, it no longer makes sense to continue this modification. Therefore, this thread is now defunct.

Last edited:

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
Demo and plugin are available. Links are provided above.
Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
Then again....Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
So what you are saying is that the Demo and plug-in are available now. And the links are provided above!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so tell more about this mod. what is this all about, what will we expect? what kind of gameplay will it have, what fetishes will it include, are we playing a father or any of the girls or a mix?

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
so tell more about this mod. what is this all about, what will we expect? what kind of gameplay will it have, what fetishes will it include, are we playing a father or any of the girls or a mix?
It is the continuation of the story started in "Dating My Daughter" game. You play Dee's father, just as in the original game. Original post of this thread has the fetishes info.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Good beginning, so many teasing !!!
I hope the next update will give us some real choices (and some "routes" like sharing, true love, etc etc).
I really like the animations and the Dee model is quite good (but I already say it when you posted the first renders).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its an "alternative" chapter 3. since the main game is not finished yet.
well, why not?
played the demo and its ok. i think Dee should be a bit more timid/shy since she is this naive girl in chapter1-2.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
its an "alternative" chapter 3. since the main game is not finished yet.
well, why not?
played the demo and its ok. i think Dee should be a bit more timid/shy since she is this naive girl in chapter1-2.
Oh the Pervert Dee is a good thing (shy Dee is a good thing but GOD not again ! Some lewd daughter is, for myself, a good change)

But I have one question : Why the game is not in the game thread ? (it's not a real mod, more a standalone)

Reactions: Thadeus Jones

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have an issue with the X2 plugins.
I can play the SD version but when I select "X2" in the menu and the "start" it plays the SD version (with the dog head added on the days counter ).
I think I installed the plugins correctly and I didn't use unren.

Nevermind, I'm dumb, I thought there was a bit a gameplay when I looked at the bonus/model pictures :)

Last edited:

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
Good beginning, so many teasing !!!
I hope the next update will give us some real choices (and some "routes" like sharing, true love, etc etc).
I really like the animations and the Dee model is quite good (but I already say it when you posted the first renders).
Well Yeah....this one was a Demo