Our Daughters - Incest mod for Sugar Daddies

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018

Overview:
As a DMD fan, I was sad to see it go the way it did for them with the Patreon saga. That being the case, I will be providing mods to the game "Sugar Daddies," in order to continue the DMD storyline. The mod begins with Day 24, for people that have played the original game. For people who never played the original, there is no need to know the original storyline, other than it provides the back story for who the "D" character is, and how we ended up with them together in the first place. The original is a good game. It is worth a look.​

Updated: 05/27/2019
Game/Creator: Warped Animation
Warped Animation / Sugar Daddies Patreon Link:
Modder: Thadeus Jones
Mod Version: v 0.1 Released
Game Version: v 0.1 Demo Released
Language: English

Features:
Incest, Threeway sex, Group Sex, Father/Daughter, Grandfather/Grandaughter, Sisters, and optional beastiality

Installation (PC/MAC):
1) You must first go to and download the main game, and install it. The Demo version is free of charge.
2) unzip the plugin
3) Copy the files to your game directory
4) Play

Installation (Android):
1) Install the game via the link here.
2) Play **note** In game saves via pressing the green button at left of the day indicator.

Change-Log:
Initial Release / Demo Version

Disclaimer:
This plugin was developed on Windows. The MAC build is provided as a courtesy. I make no promises as to whether it works on MAC, as I have no way to test it on that platform. The Android version was tested on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Plugin Downloads (PC & MAC):
PC:
MAC:

Android Download:

Plugin Instructions:
Once you install the plugin, you will get a new menu choice on the game.... "X2". This will take you to the modified version of the game. You can set and reset names and ages on the plugin version. You can only reset names on the official version, but if you change the age on the plugin, and select "save for future releases, it will also change the ages for the official game. Name/age changes are performed from the "Models" page, which is reached by clicking on "Girls." Setting Dee's age changes all of the other girl's ages as well. You can play both versions with the plugin installed. However, saves are made including the version, names and ages you ran with at that time.

Last edited:

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
Demo and plugin are available. Links are provided above.
Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
Then again....Demo and plugin are available now. Links are provided above
So what you are saying is that the Demo and plug-in are available now. And the links are provided above!

baka

Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so tell more about this mod. what is this all about, what will we expect? what kind of gameplay will it have, what fetishes will it include, are we playing a father or any of the girls or a mix?

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
so tell more about this mod. what is this all about, what will we expect? what kind of gameplay will it have, what fetishes will it include, are we playing a father or any of the girls or a mix?
It is the continuation of the story started in "Dating My Daughter" game. You play Dee's father, just as in the original game. Original post of this thread has the fetishes info.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Good beginning, so many teasing !!!
I hope the next update will give us some real choices (and some "routes" like sharing, true love, etc etc).
I really like the animations and the Dee model is quite good (but I already say it when you posted the first renders).

baka

Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its an "alternative" chapter 3. since the main game is not finished yet.
well, why not?
played the demo and its ok. i think Dee should be a bit more timid/shy since she is this naive girl in chapter1-2.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
its an "alternative" chapter 3. since the main game is not finished yet.
well, why not?
played the demo and its ok. i think Dee should be a bit more timid/shy since she is this naive girl in chapter1-2.
Oh the Pervert Dee is a good thing (shy Dee is a good thing but GOD not again ! Some lewd daughter is, for myself, a good change)

But I have one question : Why the game is not in the game thread ? (it's not a real mod, more a standalone)

Reactions: Thadeus Jones

MonsieurX

May 26, 2018
I have an issue with the X2 plugins.
I can play the SD version but when I select "X2" in the menu and the "start" it plays the SD version (with the dog head added on the days counter ).
I think I installed the plugins correctly and I didn't use unren.

Nevermind, I'm dumb, I thought there was a bit a gameplay when I looked at the bonus/model pictures :)

Last edited:

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
Good beginning, so many teasing !!!
I hope the next update will give us some real choices (and some "routes" like sharing, true love, etc etc).
I really like the animations and the Dee model is quite good (but I already say it when you posted the first renders).
Well Yeah....this one was a Demo