VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys and girls !
Here are the next preview pictures!
To compensate for only sending out one image a few weeks ago we have made up for it and sent out a third one this week as compensation! *laughs*
We are happy to share with you a bit more about the next update !
Here they are:

We hope you'll like them!
Just a reminder for the T3 and T4 patrons, the design poll is closing soon, be sure to vote if you didn't already do so !
Thanks a lot for your support, all of you, it really means a lot to us !
Celeste & Cedsense.
IS THAT MELINDA CONTENT I SEE???!!!
omgitshappening.gif

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There are 4 different paths.

- A romance path
- A father figure path
- Submission path
- Corruption path

You pick early on if you want to go down the "dark" paths or the "good" paths. The game asks you, so you cant miss it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I play the corrupt path so its all mc and claire for me. But i think the Lucas path is the submissive route, correct me if i'm wrong. And i still don't know where i give the right or wrong answers or choices to the path where she, also, likes the boy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MrWally

For Lucas you have to not interrupt them when they are visiting the MC's friends house. Let him get her the coffee don't interrupt them when they are talking this will give share points. For me the only thing I'll be giving Lucock is a boot in his ass.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Cockblocking Lucas could have been funnier using the generic little shit gobbo model, like Depraved Awakening in the shop scene with the mother and son from one of those incest games.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello all !
This will be the last batch of preview pictures for 0.14 as the Tier4 release is on April, 2sd. So, for this 'special' occasion, yet gain, three pictures!
Here they are:

We both hope you'll like them !
Have a great evening / day, and good luck for tomorrow morning!

Celeste and Ced.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
tomorrow i will post the links as soon as they are published
Do you know if the links go up on the 2nd in the US or the 2nd somewhere else? Some places it is already the 2nd (I just really don't want to have to wait until after work tomorrow haha)

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Do you know if the links go up on the 2nd in the US or the 2nd somewhere else? Some places it is already the 2nd (I just really don't want to have to wait until after work tomorrow haha)
I'm from Hanover in Germany since 20 min is 2 April. As soon as I come home from work tomorrow, I look if the game is online.

Reactions: pldmdfan325
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes