VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn i am at the point where i need to go to the mayor house and i am really conflicted about me early choice.
I put in spoiler perhaps some time i write to much XD without understand that some thing are spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if someone can help me thank you in advice^^

fbass

May 18, 2017
Damn i am at the point where i need to go to the mayor house and i am really conflicted about me early choice.
I put in spoiler perhaps some time i write to much XD without understand that some thing are spoiler.

So if someone can help me thank you in advice^^
I think many of us are wondering the same as you

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am not sure who's side ray is on but i erred on the side of caution and did not tell him her name i wanted to trust him i really did but it has been proven he is already corrupt so it would not take much to get him to turn

Reactions: Slutowner and fbass

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Our Fate - A new family [v0.12AE] [CedSense] - Original Size: (1.41GB)

Squashed Download - PC (585MB): - - - -

thank you!

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I just start playing and try to avoid some bad outcomes ,can someone tell me how to treat Ray ,Susan and Daughter properly in the Good Dad route?

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Been playing for a couple hours and so far I'm absolutely loving this. Brings warmth to my heart.

Being Faithful to Susan, and trying to be the best dad I can be.

I sort of wanted to roleplay as Hank Moody from Californication (which, I feel, was probably one of the inspirations) but I cant bring myself to be that much of an asshole.

Reactions: mercytea

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im not into roleplaying, but it needs to plausible. calling your "assistant" dumbtits, or even just tits, is a bit... i dont know. much? :)

I look forward to ai authored games where this is flagged out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I usually name the wife in many games bitch which usually matches their personality to a T. Named one girl analistic once and another girl I named *your princess is in another castle* as I was forced into a relationship with her and I was only interested in the daughter.

Reactions: blastwave2k

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure why you quoted me but I can answer anyway. "MC getting run down" is referring to the Main Character getting hit by the car.
Well I have finished the current game as soon as I asked the question and I knew what happened.
Thanks.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I decided to come back after not playing for like 7 updates, i like that story picked up a better pace and have some twists here and there.
Im playing the good guy route, because back then when i played this game i remember picking just for the test somewhere at the beginning of the game to not care about the Daughter, but after seeing the first thing MC said i went back to my main, good guy route. I guess i don't have it in me.

And yeah #fucksusan.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes