4.80 star(s) 52 Votes
May 27, 2017
I hoped for something with mayor or Campbell but I guess I can't be picky. I'm looking forward for this update
I dont think will happen already in this update but surely there will be smth with them in next updates for the corruption path and domination path if u choose share her... im looking forward this update too but still abt 2 weeks for it :)

Dec 17, 2017
Waiting for the update is torture so I tried the bad guy route... Gosh... CedSense's writing is great! I can't take it anymore... I would rather hit by car to death...:cry:
I agree 100% I just can't play through that route. It makes me feel really, really bad. That is of course due to Ced's and Celeste's great writing for that route.
I know that it is way out of the comfort zone for both of them, so they both deserve several (y) for writing it.
I just can't do it... Way too cruel to my sweet girl ^^

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Am I the only one who somehow enjoys the domination route, turning the daughter as the father's personal cumdump... even though, the closer the girl gets corrupted, a little part of me dies.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Am I the only one who somehow enjoys the domination route, turning the daughter as the father's personal cumdump... even though, the closer the girl gets corrupted, a little part of me dies.
Maybe ... Hate this Route, feels shitty to play the full jerk for me personaly ... it´s too much

baka

Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me, i like corruption. the "bad route" is not that extreme at all, most the of the time is just thoughts, he is not doing anything mean to her, at least not yet or what i know of. i follow the bad route but i also try to be good with her.
my taste of games are a bit odd, i like corruption but it need to be done in a good way, not raping or bulling. i would never enjoy it if she cries while he is laughing and pissing on her face.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i love the dark route. but i'm an asshole when i play these games and i prefer it that way. hell my MC is even named asshole. the writing in this game in particular tho, just so good. i almost get the feels for the characters. almost.

EDIT: i just had to add a little more. i fucking love this game.

Mar 11, 2018
Y I get beat up? Granted, I AM doing a complete asshole run, I just want to know if there was anything specific that triggered this wonderful dark alley wrecking.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Y I get beat up? Granted, I AM doing a complete asshole run, I just want to know if there was anything specific that triggered this wonderful dark alley wrecking.
I'm leaning towards Ray isn't always the most reliable honest guy in his dealings, but I don't think tried to fuck you over. looks like the scumbags Ray grabbed for the job didn't like how their last dealing with Ray turned out. see exhibits A and B (I capped the dialogue lines)
]
Capture.PNG
I believe the "he" here refers to RAY not your MC
Capture1.PNG
also the "him" here I believe still referring to Ray not your MC

black screen lines, easy to skip over if you're punching through dialogue fast.
You ordered a fake hit to impress safety with you on her from your friend the beefcake and he got some junkies that cant follow orders.
basically what he said lol

EDIT again: man, just talking about this game, is making me want to replay again from start while I wait for next update. only thing about it that makes me sad is that @Penfold Mole 's universal transparent textbox mod doesn't work on this one. =) either way, here's still a much better screencap to enjoy as is starting to become tradition with my posts on this game.

botc76

Oct 23, 2016
Man, that's a damn long wait for new content. Around christmas there was a shitload of updates to great games, but it's been quiet mostly since New Year.

And then with the uncertain fate of Lexi and when work on MY sweet Neighbors can resume....
Well, all we can do is wait.

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello !
Here is the poll for this month. Melinda needs a new dress, let's give her a hand... *smiles*
Here are the choices:

1547212688579.png

1547212787390.png

1547212850876.png

Pick the one you prefer !

I might do another one later this month, I'm just not sure yet... We'll see !

Thanks for the amazing support, I hope you all had a great week-end!

Dress 3. is leading way ahead btw !

Edit: Obviously voting here it's not going to count!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.80 star(s) 52 Votes