VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
huh bad idea, for me not like it but its up for developer, hahaha i like all happy ending.

Well Happy new Year 2019 from Asia.......... Good luck in upcoming year may fortune be with you all
This isn't a movie. It's a game where you "Play" as the protagonist. Is he gonna make the decisions by possessing the "D" as a ghost?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
This isn't a movie. It's a game where you "Play" as the protagonist. Is he gonna make the decisions by possessing the "D" as a ghost?
You'd be right but, somewhat oddly, we do sometimes seem to make decisions also for "D". It's a bit strange but not too jarring; almost like the protagonist also possesses her mind.

Anyway, this game is now basically the one I'm most looking forward to hearing about updates from, especially with the questionable plot line choices in Melody recently. It just hits the sweet spot.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Hey Man Yours have good game balanced story and sex..i wonder so little follower and comment on f95 zone...hmm. maybe the advertising.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know when are we expecting the new release? Just that it's the time of the month and I'm really looking forward TV the fix, which this game has rather become for me.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone know when are we expecting the new release? Just that it's the time of the month and I'm really looking forward TV the fix, which this game has rather become for me.
Says second half of January on his Patreon. Could be in 2 to 3 weeks or at the end of January.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes