VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
93P01Z3.png

Overview:
The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-05
Release Date: 2019-05-05
Developer/Publisher: CedSense
Censorship: No
Version: 0.15 SE
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

* Unofficial ports are not made by the developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Extras:

f95_banner04.gif scene15_render13.png scene04_render08.jpg scene02_render05_2.jpg scene17_render04.png scene08_render01.jpg scene10_render02.jpg scene11_render08.png scene20_render10.png scene13_render04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Hey dev if you're here, I think your game is off to a great start. Great pacing, renders look nice and animations are good. Nice work on the characters too, all are memorable so far and have purpose.

Some minor spelling errors in the first installment, but not too many.

You might want to change up the font from Arial. It's the one part of your game's presentation that sticks out in a bad way. Honestly not sure which font or fonts I'd recommend, though.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Hey dev if you're here, I think your game is off to a great start. Great pacing, renders look nice and animations are good. Nice work on the characters too, all are memorable so far and have purpose.

Some minor spelling errors in the first installment, but not too many.

You might want to change up the font from Arial. It's the one part of your game's presentation that sticks out in a bad way. Honestly not sure which font or fonts I'd recommend, though.
Comic sans, obviously.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Downloaded this from SVScomics got to the end and it said This is the end of version 1a not 1b wonder if this one is the same... Even the main menu says Our Fate 1a

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
review Version: 0.1b

Art 8/10: The models are good (even if the dev could have made the daughter hotter tbh. :) ) A big plus to the characters show emotions during the scenes & as a whole they don't give the feeling of stiffness . a little minus cause the background a little "minimalistic" & cause the character pop out during conversations & are not part of the backgrounds. But as a whole is a pretty good job & there are animations too, that are fluid.

Story 8/10: i have to say that i'm pretty surprised by the story. At first i looked at the genre in the Op and i was like "Oh god no! another shitty 1 dick to rule them all incest harem close environment" but as the game started, i had to change my mind, I was pulled right into the story and hooked into it, it's well written, something really rare these days (and if you have red my other reviews, you know i can be brutal, even to games that i like). The only thing that i want to say is try to explore all the 3 option you have given in the beginning the first one "she is" is the most boring and the third one the best imho.

Sound 7/10: The dev took his time to put sounds into the game and it blends pretty well, even if personally i not a big fan of the background music.

Overall 8/10:Wow.. i was pleasantly surprised by this new game & the dev definitely know what he is doing. I was bitter that it ended so fast but there is a whole introduction to the game & it left me with wanting more and know what the future reserves for the characters. I definitely recommend this game.

qGiKBCo.gif TCMS of approval

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Very interesting. In comparison to other incest games this one tries to have a story. Good renders and a lot of choices. Everything is optional so that's great. It's rather short for now but I find it worthy of checking. I also kinda wait for a corruption route and couple of others. I will observe it

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
If anyone running Linux gets the exception errors about the buttons, it seems the code uses both upper and lower case for the images in game/images/Buttons, Linux being case sensitive doesn't see the images. Just make a symlink from Buttons to buttons.

I hope the developer fixes this in future releases.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes