Identify Our favorite content creators (a thread for praising our depraved heroes)

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Hello my fellow sicko monstrosities!

Having watched thread after thread on this forum filled with people complaining about release dates, content decisions, render qualities, etc. I thought it was about time we had a positive thread to share our praise for these under-appreciated content heroes, the people behind the games, the people who spend their valuable time creating amazing content and experiences for us all. These depraved weirdos are pouring their blood, sweat, tears and other bodily functions into creating games, and here we all sit, leaned back with our armes crossed, bitching about update delays, lack of certain characters' involvement, plot developments and so on. And here I sit thinking; thank God for these noble, selfless creeps. They put their hearts and souls into writing scripts, developing characters, creating plotlines, creating renders and making it all culminate in glorious, sex-craved nonsense for us (the masses) to enjoy. So let's cut out the fucking bitch-attitude and praise these sweaty geniuses!

In other words; this thread is meant for positivity, praise and recommendations.

So, please... my fellow lovers of the arts. Let's all talk about the BEST content creators out there. Let's give them the love they deserve, and let's share our favorite creators with one another.
Recommendations can be based on a number of things; writing quality, character development, render quality, update release reliability, etc.

Lots of love, SAFFID.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
First let me say, what a great idea for a thread ! I completely agree with the sentiment behind it. Here's my pick :
Team Dead Deer, they are the guys behind ''Price For Freedom'' (webcomic) and ''Price For Freedom : Avarice''.
It's a adventure RPG H game made with Unity featuring a world inhabited by different races, lands, conflicts and a main character with mysterious past venturing into a new city, it's thus far the only H game that really compelled me to legit support a creator/s and I've been a patron for over a year.
It's definitely story-heavy and has quite a lot of dialogue and writing, which is right up my alley. But even though I play it more for the story rather than it's erotic content, the H-scenes are very well done and diverse. I also must praise it's artstyle and character design.
Also the content updates have been steady and satisfying so I can't complain, plus they also release content for their webcomic which I'm also following. Overall a very talented team with a bright future, they got my approval in any case (y)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
A lot of my favorite games come from devs who update consistently (monthly/weekly) and are communicative with their playerbase. These have that in common.

N_Taii (Henteria Chronicles series)
CSdev (Corrupted Saviors)
aura-dev (Star Knightess Aura)

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
A great idea for a topic, and an interesting thing to watch what the content creators are gonna be praised for. Different things for different people.

I am willing to highlight the cases where I as a player form a certain emotional attachment to the well-thought characters (at least some of them) which are engaged in an interesting story