Our first game

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
This is our first project. We are 3 friends (one "developer", one artist and one "writer") and we really enjoy this community, so we decided to try to make a game ourselves.
The game contains vanilla sex (blow, sex scenes, etc...) Plus some femdom contents (nothing too extreme, just feet, wrestling etc...).
Here there are some pics katy.jpg FrontClassroom.png
darkartsteacher.png

We might be able to release the first patch at the end of july, so if you want to stay tuned with the progress of the game, follow us on our social:

And if you want to support the project, you can donating on our patreon:

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
this looks nice but why is there an [Onhold] tag? you are working on it right? :D

Jorilla

Jun 12, 2018
Super excited about this, I was a huge fan of Koblas's solo efforts. Is tonight still going to be the release date, or has there been a delay? Just wondering, keep up the good work either way!

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Super excited about this, I was a huge fan of Koblas's solo efforts. Is tonight still going to be the release date, or has there been a delay? Just wondering, keep up the good work either way!
Koblas? Anyway, the game is ready, we just need to setup the patreon page and make the thread on f95zone