[R-Play tester] Unpaid Our Home - Looking For Playtester

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Project:
- The game "Our Home" is as an adult visual novel with elements of romance, harem, adventure, and storytelling

Developer:
- Old Hiccup

Looking for:
- Playtester

Employment Type:
- Unpaid (for while)

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or on discord: user: oldhiccup or discord server:

Job Description:

The game has been released monthly for Patreons since January. The next public version will be made available in 2 to 3 months. Currently, we're facing challenges in maintaining the monthly release schedule. Mainly, I've noticed that the last two versions contained minor bugs. These issues are easy to fix, but I believe they could be identified prior to release. So, I'm on the lookout for individuals interested in assisting with testing. As of now, our Patreon has only a few peoples, making it difficult for me to compensate for this service. However, I've significantly amplified my dedication to the game, hoping that this effort will yield results in the future, which might open up the possibility of payments.

"Our Home" is a game that offers two gameplay options: what I've referred to as a "complete experience" (sandbox/free roam not grind) and a limited, more linear VN (visual novel) mode.

The game's primary focus lies in romance and harem. You can find details about the storyline in the thread or on the .

Check out

We have several flows, customized screens, and in-game features that need partial or complete verification with each release. Typically, I can precisely outline the impacts of each new version and what aspects require testing.

If you're interested in being a part of this, kindly send me a message here, on my personal Discord or through the discord server.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Does a Playtester still needed? And what are the expectations you have for the playtesters? Bug reports or is there any other?