Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
f95-111.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.12.1
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android:
- - - -

Extras:

-

272.jpg SR_9-social.jpg 262.jpg 042-1.jpg 027.jpg 016.jpg 021.jpg 050.jpg 138.jpg 162-1.jpg 114.jpg 100.jpg 180.jpg

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
At the end of the update you have to click the bar all the way to the right when you're about to get stabbed.

oldhiccup May I ask what the gameplay will be like as far as paths, choices, relationships, things like that? With so many planned tags it's hard to tell what direction you're going in. Thanks!

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
the game look really good gonna give it a try good luck (y)

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Dear dev, I did read your note but I think I have to give you a little heads up and that you might have underestimated the amount of input you'll be getting regarding the ntr/swinging thing. People will get stuck on that particular one.

Not saying whether you should or shouldn't have it in your game, that is entirely up to you, but as long as players are left wondering if in the future it'll maybe be there or not and if it's there will it be avoidable or not...yeah you're going to be battling that topic more than anything else in these comments.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for the feedbacks.

If you read the comments above, I made a mistake when filling in future tags. My game does not have NTR, the focus of the game is romance and harem.

I wanted to make it clear that, I know exactly what I'm doing, I'm fully convinced of all the goals I want to achieve in this game, and I know exactly where this is going.

Thank you all for the feedback, I receive it very naturally, don't worry :)

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Am I the only one weirded out about the timejumps?The MC goes from present day (18 years old) to an algebra class from 12 years ago, only to come back to the present and say it has been 6 years since then...

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm seeing this guy and lose all interest in the game because of another midget and probably beta MC.

Edit: Also at least half of the maybe future tags can go straight to hell.
dont say it too early...that "midget" had handled the guy with knife pretty well, and based on few interactions he had with girls/women i think/hope he will be anything but "beta mc".
and for the eventual ntr, he will be the one ntr-ing others, at least in my game.
otherwise if the dev has plans for the unavoidable ntr and similar shit, well good luck to him, there is plenty of other games around, and im surely not be the one coming here and bragging about it endlessly.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes