5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Another hot Father figure to add to the pile sitting wonderfully beside Cliff and Lynn.

View attachment 1675845
View attachment 1675846
Wow, I dunno how I feel about this, I struggled real hard having Cliff as a father-in-law (good thing his son turned into a mini-me), don't think I can stay pure with all these hot men as parental figures! I was okay with Lynn, because he was supper detached (but I did think Lynn was lowkey secretly a bastard man, which is just my type!).

God, it's Ayakashi Gohan Gin all over again!!!

I'm too old to be playing these games with smexy DILFs in them!:cry:

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Lowkey hoping GBPatch's next game after this begins in a college/ya setting so we can finally date guys like Cliff & Mr. Yusuf.
I don't mind the being a kid and growing up parts, its fun to explore life from the beginning, I just think dads are so precious, they touch my heart in a special way that ends up turning romantic with games like these (bonus when they're hot!). When developers try and give me a father figure (typically those who aren't MC's actual dad), I end up falling in love with them; maybe because they're not my RL dad, so the familial feeling isn't there?

Never knew it was a kink of mine, but I'm hoping for a game where I can date single dads (as a woman) or really just play dating a dad of my own children, I'm not picky. It's gotten so bad, I'm making a parent (MC and LI with children) romance game, myself, out of frustration.

Shittttboy

Jun 26, 2020
Lowkey hoping GBPatch's next game after this begins in a college/ya setting so we can finally date guys like Cliff & Mr. Yusuf.
I remember seeing a post in GBpatch's tumblr saying that this could be their last game with the "being a kid and growing up to an adult with your childhood friend", and that their next games in the our life series would start with an already adult MC.
But idk i might be wrong tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

verlyone

Mar 12, 2018
what they've said is that they cannot do another lifelong growing from childhood to adulthood game again. if they touch on a game with the Our Life brand again it will be maybe a one year fully of two people's life or two years with a time split, or something to that effect, but there won't be any more games with four time jumps again.

There are just too many games that have either have been shelved for a while or just game ideas that have been brewing for a while that have no time to *be* developed because all the focus has been on this franchise for the past several years now. even though the dev *loves* these games and the acclaim and fans she has received from it she doesn't want to burn out and just spit *this* game over and over again.

She wants to take what she's learned and do *more* with it. I mean personally speaking from being a fan of this dev for a long time that's what GBpatch has always done.

verlyone

Mar 12, 2018
if you all were wondering, Derek's dlc for the first game is full steam ahead. the dev has been working full time on it and posts everyday on what she's been working on for it on twitter. She has also slowly been revealing all the step 2 artwork that has already been shown on here for this game. just the other day Vivian finally made her appearance on twitter/tumblr. and after all that when she has time she deals with Q&A on Tumblr for both games (and any other game from gbpatch that someone randomly throws her way)

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I know I'm just making assumptions, but I feel like some scenes are going to have "dismissal" moments where you have to choose if you want to hang with Tamarack, or Qiu, or both (like with the end demo where you choose who you want to walk home with? I dunno, I chose to go with both, but I assume you can dismiss one and walk home with the other); I think this because of the photo variation where one is there and not the other (and Tamarack's little bow, I'm assuming something you choose will influence if she has that), so I'm guessing it's a choice effect.

I don't know why or if I'd ever want to do something like that (choose between them... platonically; me, saying this as a monogamous person :LOL:), as I can't see myself telling either of them to "buzz off", but I wonder if having "alone time" with one of them leads to a more intimate scene that might be really cute. (do they have secrets that they won't share/act if the other is there...?)

I dunno, I'm assuming something that hasn't even been made yet, but I didn't like that moment in the demo prompting me to choose who to go home with, it felt too exclusionary at a point in the story where I'd like to be both their friends equally, and it made me wonder who would even choose? (other than just to see). But I wonder on those special moments, when blossoming the romance between a single LI.

Reactions: Tunak23 and dj756
Jul 30, 2018
I know I'm just making assumptions, but I feel like some scenes are going to have "dismissal" moments where you have to choose if you want to hang with Tamarack, or Qiu, or both (like with the end demo where you choose who you want to walk home with? I dunno, I chose to go with both, but I assume you can dismiss one and walk home with the other); I think this because of the photo variation where one is there and not the other (and Tamarack's little bow, I'm assuming something you choose will influence if she has that), so I'm guessing it's a choice effect.

I don't know why or if I'd ever want to do something like that (choose between them... platonically; me, saying this as a monogamous person :LOL:), as I can't see myself telling either of them to "buzz off", but I wonder if having "alone time" with one of them leads to a more intimate scene that might be really cute. (do they have secrets that they won't share/act if the other is there...?)

I dunno, I'm assuming something that hasn't even been made yet, but I didn't like that moment in the demo prompting me to choose who to go home with, it felt too exclusionary at a point in the story where I'd like to be both their friends equally, and it made me wonder who would even choose? (other than just to see). But I wonder on those special moments, when blossoming the romance between a single LI.
My personal hope is that going forward you don't have to exclude one of them but instead chose who is coming with you because that feels a infinitely less shitty than just walking up to one of them and uninviting them or telling them to fuck off, Like I get it sometimes you wanna crush and shit with the one you care about but I assure you if you make me have to exclude them they are both always coming along cause I just can't do that.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes