5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Has GBpatch ever said how much delinquency we can get up to in this game? I know it won't be anything too serious but I'm hoping we can do minor things like drink underage, graffiti, maybe even steal a candy bar.
Yeahh as the other poster said, Our Life isn't really the kind of game that focuses on that kind of thing. You DO have a lot of options in regards to how you want to act, even if its negatively, without overt judgement, but doing things that are outright illegal or deserving of serious consequences are usually left out.

GoldenGrove

Aug 15, 2023
I don't think underage drinking will be a thing, even during the third step since the drinking age in america is 21, think stealing a candy bar might be possible though lol

honestly, now that I think about it, our life 1 didn't have any scene where the characters get drunk or something like that, so I don't think OL2 will have it either.
In Baxter's DLC, Baxter and MC underage drank in his condo. They were drinking champagne at like 2 am together when baking cupcakes - though Baxter did say they should stop before they got drunk, so they stopped.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
In Baxter's DLC, Baxter and MC underage drank in his condo. They were drinking champagne at like 2 am together when baking cupcakes - though Baxter did say they should stop before they got drunk, so they stopped.
you right!! I forgot about that lol honestly those things don't really register to me most of the time bc where I live you can drink legally at 18

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 3662414
OL2: Slumber Party CG Lineart (Step 1)
The CG for Slumber Party is still coming along. Now you can see Qiu's various expressions. They're so adorable ️

(by the way, about the Qiu pronounciation convo, in the q&as kab pronounces it like "cho")
Just realized this also means they're releasing STEP1 + DLC and then starting step 2...we won't be playing step 2 this year I fear (but it's ok)

radglare

Mar 24, 2023
step one is pretty much done writing wise, kabs writing the "autumn ended" part right now. and programming's gotten way quicker, as we can see from how early the beta got posted this month. i think step two will be written very very soon. and also, the betas might start getting longer (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
there wont be any side character dlcs like Derek and baxter had. Also no nsfw dlc. But there will be wedding dlc for both.
Sorry but they're not asking that. They're asking if there will be patreon betas for the dlcs (a moment being released on Patreon before being finished/being public) just like it did for the ol2 step1 base moment and the dlc moments during ol1

Reactions: sopratd
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes