5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I'm so hyped for this, the first one is unmatched when it comes to having the freedom to chose how your character reacts & feels about things, I also love the slow burn unfolding of your relationship with Cove. So many games force your character into a personality type and rush through the romance.

Can't wait to see the dynamic system at play. I enjoyed the moments when Coved showed a bit of attitude & that seems to be Qiu's default personality so I'm looking forward to their relationship with my character. I am a bit bummed about the "no male LI" this time around, though Qiu seems like they're gonna be male presenting enough.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Can't wait to see the dynamic system at play. I enjoyed the moments when Coved showed a bit of attitude & that seems to be Qiu's default personality so I'm looking forward to their relationship with my character. I am a bit bummed about the "no male LI" this time around, though Qiu seems like they're gonna be male presenting enough.
This is what I'm most excited about, as I just mentioned earlier, I love the new and more complex relationship system. It didn't affect anything in this prologue yet, of course, but I can already understand how it will thanks to the amazing tutorial. And as a woman, I am so happy to see how adorable and funny Tamarack is and I cannot wait to have the deep and emotional and cute and wholesome girl/girl romance with her that will undoubtedly fill me with joy and make me cry, like Cove did. So she'll be the focus of my first main playthrough.

The tutorial also sort of hinted at potentially a possibility to have a poly relationship with both of them, if time and budget allows. I really hope this can happen. And not be just an afterthought but a fully committed polyship. These kinds of relationships are almost never included in these dating sim games.

Reactions: moxie21 and Amnelis
Jul 30, 2018
I'm honestly just excited to see how the game unfolds since both of the love interest are extremely interesting characters I also enjoy that their can be a bit of an edge to the relationships with the jealously mechanic that will be introduced later since I'm all for more angsty natural feeling relationships.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jiffie

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
True, I forgot all about that jealousy stuff. Will be curious to see how it plays out since Our Life is a very wholesome series.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Hope its stays so . You know how doki-doki went viral, and suddenly parents all over the world were concerned that it was an adult game with cute graphics. If an adult game goes viral , and somehow leads them into this kind of games. I bet it will bring lots of problems.
I don't really see how that would happen. Visual novels with adult content have gone viral before (remember Monster Girl Quest? Or Katawa Shoujo, for that matter. Especially Katawa Shoujo) and that didn't really change a thing.

Besides; Doki-Doki Literature Club went viral because of a few clever gimmicks. DDLC wasn't the first game to do stuff like that (messing with the interface and weird things popping up in the game files is something that Irisu Syndrome had already done, for example), but it was still one of the first Western visual novels with such twists. DDLC caught on because it was kinda unique, and because it's actually a horror game disguised as a sweet, cutesy slice-of-life game.

...and I just don't see Our Life: Now & Forever catch on like that. Don't get me wrong, I do think that this game looks really good - but anno 2021, Western-made teen romance visual novels are hardly groundbreaking.

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
They talked about the new relationship system in a blogpost, you can only date one and there will be jealousy that you have to opt-in in the settings, mostly for drama. Poly is hinted but not confirmed, probably for last.

Reactions: CookyDough
Mar 28, 2018
Hell yeah! Been waiting for this one since I finished Beginnings and Always! Still a little early for me to play though, Might wait until more stuff comes.

Reactions: Parratjie
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes