5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Hey!

It's late, but we've got a beta build ready ️.

I want the public demo to have more Step 2 content before the full game launches, so we took a break from programming Step 1 stuff in order to add more of the teenage prologue! Part 1 of Day 1 for the Step 2 Prologue has been added. The current preview that's been in the beta and the demo for a long time is Part 1 of Day 2. So, the scenes you can play now are actually set before those scenes that came out first, haha.

Only Tamarack's Step 2 intro scene is included in this build, choosing to go see Qiu will end the beta early. Also, there is a scene that uses an incomplete CG image.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.

You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.6 (PC, Mac, Android)

Download Links:

(If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)

And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)

Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!

New Content:
  • Step 2 Prologue Day 1 Part 1
  • The option to choose Tamarack's and Qiu's Step 2 hair/accessories
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################

Thank you for waiting for this! Have fun visiting the town of Golden Grove in the future

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
I have the same problem it has a error when I choose load.
They made a post about it on the beta thingy

[Just copying my reply to every comment about this so the poster sees] I'm sorry for that. Here's Shawna's explanation for it- "It only occurs on the load screen if one of the slots is empty, so you can get around it by filling up slots from the save screen and saving over them." There's a patch in the bug-report channel of the Patreon discord right now, but new builds will be made as well.

Reactions: gamwezs

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
They made a post about it on the beta thingy

[Just copying my reply to every comment about this so the poster sees] I'm sorry for that. Here's Shawna's explanation for it- "It only occurs on the load screen if one of the slots is empty, so you can get around it by filling up slots from the save screen and saving over them." There's a patch in the bug-report channel of the Patreon discord right now, but new builds will be made as well.
Thank you! it worked. I was about to just start a new game

callhernene

Jul 1, 2022
Its just me or when i click load the game says error? Can someone tell me how can i fix this?
Play at least the prologue. After this, the load button should stop malfunctioning. If it doesn't play the prologue + Step Two of the beta. Unfortunately, that'll be a spoiler, and you won't know if you're missing out on flavor text from not having the contexts of certain moments, but those two solutions worked for me on two different PCs.

Reactions: RUMInej0

callhernene

Jul 1, 2022
Do *not* press load while you're in the middle of the prologue!! Otherwise, you'll continue to get the error. I imagine GB is too tired to fix it for now, but since it's a big error it will possibly be fixed sooner than later. Unless the prologue playthrough proves to be a solution that works for everyone, but I'm not sure, since for me it worked on one PC but not the other.

lovelyautumn

Formerly 'shortdegenerate'
Nov 27, 2021
Hey!

It's late, but we've got a beta build ready ️.

I want the public demo to have more Step 2 content before the full game launches, so we took a break from programming Step 1 stuff in order to add more of the teenage prologue! Part 1 of Day 1 for the Step 2 Prologue has been added. The current preview that's been in the beta and the demo for a long time is Part 1 of Day 2. So, the scenes you can play now are actually set before those scenes that came out first, haha.

Only Tamarack's Step 2 intro scene is included in this build, choosing to go see Qiu will end the beta early. Also, there is a scene that uses an incomplete CG image.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.

You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.6 (PC, Mac, Android)

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download

Mac Download

Android Download (If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)

And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

Windows/Linux Download Mirror

Mac Download Mirror

(Dropbox)

Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!

New Content:
  • Step 2 Prologue Day 1 Part 1
  • The option to choose Tamarack's and Qiu's Step 2 hair/accessories
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################

Thank you for waiting for this! Have fun visiting the town of Golden Grove in the future
YOOOO LETS GOO!! tamarack first cause she's the best (joking obv) im so happy there's a new beta cause our life content legit helps me keep going

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes