5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Haklsdad

Jul 25, 2024
Yet again this update makes me fall even deeper in love with this game, I still don’t even know how this game continues to keep a chokehold on my life after 3 months.

callhernene

Jul 1, 2022
I played all the prologue again but i think its because im on mobile it doesn't work :(
Awwwe, I'm sorry. Are you in the private Discord by any chance? You probably won't be able to play tonight, but if you report not being able to access it at all in the #bug_report channel, then the team will likely get on top of it first thing in the morning or as soon as they can. From my experience they don't ignore bugs that leave some people entirely unable to access the new beta content and it's somewhat common for builds to work on computers but not mobile (Happened a few times with OL1 since mobile requires different configuration), so they usually release a separate whole new update fixing the bug for circumstances like that.
I think you can also possibly report this in the public, but you should definitely warn that it's about the beta beforehand, as beta information technically is not allowed to be released in public spaces. But from what I've seen, the team is typically okay with it when you're reporting bugs.

lovelyautumn

Formerly 'shortdegenerate'
Nov 27, 2021
Yet again this update makes me fall even deeper in love with this game, I still don’t even know how this game continues to keep a chokehold on my life after 3 months.
honestly same, every time i think this game will lose its hold on me it comes back full force and makes me fall in love with it deeper

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
This update made me look more forward to step 2 even more that tam moment was so nice. I am looking forward too seeing how qiu is in step 2 Since my char went from friends to neighbors with qiu in step 2 it's going to be awkward when my char talks to them.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Download Links:

(If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)

^These are the updated links for the beta with the loading screen issue fixed.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Kept getting game crashing errors when trying to load my previous save(s) in this update so I started a fresh one.
This has got to be my favorite line of text in the game thus far.

screenshot0001.png

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes