5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
The beginning month post makes me wonder if we're going to get the second part of the Halloween beta or if they're going to put that on hold and only focus on step 2 stuff. I am excited we're finally going get some more step 2 content but it seems weird to release half a moment and not finish it

Haklsdad

Jul 25, 2024
The beginning month post makes me wonder if we're going to get the second part of the Halloween beta or if they're going to put that on hold and only focus on step 2 stuff. I am excited we're finally going get some more step 2 content but it seems weird to release half a moment and not finish it
From what it said the 2nd part of Trick or treat is going to be released in October. Which honestly just feels right to me. Spooky moment for spooky month.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1725659734287.png 1725659748834.png 1725659766902.png 1725659781838.png

OL2: Step 2 Prologue Screenshots

There's a lot more you'll get to do with your own character once the full Step 2 prologue exists. One example is getting to come out about a change in your gender or pronouns within the story itself!

AliceVRGRN

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 4007839 View attachment 4007840 View attachment 4007841 View attachment 4007843

There's a lot more you'll get to do with your own character once the full Step 2 prologue exists. One example is getting to come out about a change in your gender or pronouns within the story itself!

Reactions: Ren123432fd

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 4007839 View attachment 4007840 View attachment 4007841 View attachment 4007843

Haklsdad

Jul 25, 2024

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1725850122931.png
For one last script preview of this Moment, I've got a part two of Austin's interrogation.

Pure Text:
“[Austin]’s head was turned around. Her perked-up pigtails did as good a job expressing what she was thinking as her face. [She was fixed on the same scene as you/She was totally fixed on Qiu].” #if close or neighbors

austin “You and Tamarack are neighbors with Qiu, too.”

if not silent:

mc “What?”

austin “You, Autumn, and Tamarack.”

if silent:

“Were the pigtails talking to you now?”

#####

“[Austin] faced forward again. You were the center of her attention now.”

austin “[Are you all friends/Are you friends with him at least]? Do you “like” like Qiu?” #if close with tam or not

“Wait, that was it, the crush talk- from the start of the class! She was bringing it up again out of nowhere.”

“The art project, the test, the lesson, so much had happened since then...”

“You blinked as your deskmate leaned in eagerly.”

if mc admitted crush:

austin “You said who you liked, but I haven’t told you who I have a crush on yet.”

if not:

austin “I’ll say who I have a crush on.”

#####

if teasing/rude:

“Yeeaah, you could guess who it was.”

if admiring:

“She didn’t have to do that for you to know. There was no one else it could be.”

#####

austin “It’s Qiu! That’s who I like in the class. He’s really cute and so funny. The other boys are boring.”

if teasing/rude:

Of course [Austin] liked Qiu.”

if admiring:

“Exactly. You weren’t the only one who could tell Qiu stood above the rest.”

#####

if mc boy and not unpopular/disliked in school:

austin “Sorry, [first_name]. I didn’t mean you.”

#####

“Joey’s offense was obvious. He slammed back in his chair and glowered at the side of [Austin]’s face, all while she flat out ignored it. Tamarack wasn’t his sole enemy anymore.”

austin “Austin and Autumn are spelled really similar, so we’re a match!”

joey “Well you better get in line.”

“A taunting grin split Joey’s face. He flicked his fingers towards the actual line that existed to chat with Mr. Lin.”

yummy_lizards

Jun 6, 2024
I've been code diving recently and wanted to know if any of you wanted to see the available backgrounds not yet shared (like Qiu's house, I don't think it was shown but take that with a grain of salt since I have a goldfish's memory) Let me know!!

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
if mc boy and not unpopular/disliked in school:
Based on this, I'm presuming there's gonna be a choice that'll determine how popular/infamous mc can be during school. This has made my day :giggle:. Thank you as always. I'm looking forward to hearing what else will be in store for step 2 prologue.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Munyaha

Feb 24, 2024
1725906278500.png 1725906292706.png
OL2: Tamarack Step 2 Intro CG (Sketch)

There she is!!

The current Step 2 Preview skips the day before school. However, in the true version of the prologue this will be the first time you see Tamarack as a teen.

Also, I shared a CG sketch from Step 1 last month, but the color version won't be done for quite a while. Since there's gonna be an update to Step 2, the artist has paused working on the final Step 1 image to do these S2 intro pieces instead.

Artist: redridingheart

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 4017009 View attachment 4017012
OL2: Tamarack Step 2 Intro CG (Sketch)

There she is!!

The current Step 2 Preview skips the day before school. However, in the true version of the prologue this will be the first time you see Tamarack as a teen.

Also, I shared a CG sketch from Step 1 last month, but the color version won't be done for quite a while. Since there's gonna be an update to Step 2, the artist has paused working on the final Step 1 image to do these S2 intro pieces instead.

Artist: redridingheart
Nice to see that the tire swing is still around in step 2, was worried that Tam mightve wanted it taken down for being too childish or something (or if the rope just got too ragged)

Munyaha

Feb 24, 2024
1726173177976.png
OL2: Qiu's Bedroom Sketch (Step 2)

Surprisingly, we've got a look into Qiu's teen bedroom before their childhood one! You can see this location in Step 1, however it's not in any of the five base moments. However, you stop by Qiu's room in the prologue of Step 2 no matter what, so we need that for the upcoming S2 preview expansion.

It's quite a mess in there, but you still can see a lot of their character underneath

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 4026939
OL2: Qiu's Bedroom Sketch (Step 2)

Surprisingly, we've got a look into Qiu's teen bedroom before their childhood one! You can see this location in Step 1, however it's not in any of the five base moments. However, you stop by Qiu's room in the prologue of Step 2 no matter what, so we need that for the upcoming S2 preview expansion.

It's quite a mess in there, but you still can see a lot of their character underneath

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)
damn-bitch-you-live-like-this-.jpg

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
i'm wondering, when all the customisation preview gonna be implemented ?

(also it's the birthday of the person behind GB Patch, i hope a happy day for them)

Reactions: ANonymOUse12319

ANonymOUse12319

Aug 18, 2023
We all live like cicadas, lying in slumber until the time comes for us to awaken and the new beta is released. When it comes this threat will erupt in a series of posts as we beg our gods Luunar and Thomas for the beta. Then when it is over we shall slumber once again.
Makes sense

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes