Ren'Py Our Little Secret [Demo / 2-Minutes Teaser]

Based on the demo, would you consider supporting the game if it was a full-fledged project?

• I liked the demo, but not enough to become a patron.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Banner.jpg

Greetings,

"Our Little Secret" is an erotica project I'm currently planning to make (as a traditional 3D visual novel).

However, (just in case I'm not able to find an artist who's willing to work on this project) I'm considering the possibility of releasing the game in 2D (by drawing it myself) as an experimental project that combines comics and kinetic novels.

But before fully committing to the idea, I'd like to get some external perspective on it - as it's quite easy to be oblivious to your own shortcomings.

So, I've attached a 2-minutes demo of the project below and would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Download Links : - ,

Thank you.

---

Project Synopsis:

'Our Little Secret' is an erotic kinetic novel which focuses on the daily lives of three college students (Bella, Adrian and Valeria) and their unique journey into a polyamorous relationship (and soft BDSM)

Made with the aim of blending two of my most favorite genres (slice-of-life and erotica) - OLS is a simple, yet beautiful, character-driven story about love, life and lust.

Note: Though the demo focuses on Valeria, the full game will be a dual protagonist story which shifts perspective between Adrian and Valeria.