• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Our ranch is 300 Acres!

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Main.JPG

Overview:
After a long journey, our hero Nil collapses and is saved by Cherryl, the young owner of the ranch.
However, the ranch is on the verge of bankruptcy due to massive debts!

In order to repay Cheryl for saving her life, Nil (the protagonist) puts her body on the line (literally) and does her best to rebuild the ranch, which is under a huge debt...

Thread Updated:
Release Date: 2018-09-21
Developer: Yojyohan Toshi -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (assisted MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Damn! Does anyone understand the following sentence?
あいうえおかきくけこさしすせそたちつてとなにぬね

Machine translations are :poop: on this one.
Google's What bran I and alphabetical oyster Kukeko refers to was Resona Japanese Works
DeepL's the five aforementioned words, the three aforementioned words, the four aforementioned words and the nine nines
Baidu's How do you like me?
Kakao's What are you doing with the silly and silly?
Papago's What's wrong with you now?

Should be somekind of debug warning/message...
Not game breaking, but I'm curious about the meaning of the frase.

ps. My facial expressions trying to understand the MTL's :eek:->:oops: -> :cautious:->o_O->:D->:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Silentce can you help?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Damn! Does anyone understand the following sentence?
あいうえおかきくけこさしすせそたちつてとなにぬね

Machine translations are :poop: on this one.
Google's What bran I and alphabetical oyster Kukeko refers to was Resona Japanese Works
DeepL's the five aforementioned words, the three aforementioned words, the four aforementioned words and the nine nines
Baidu's How do you like me?
Kakao's What are you doing with the silly and silly?
Papago's What's wrong with you now?

Should be somekind of debug warning/message...
Not game breaking, but I'm curious about the meaning of the frase.

ps. My facial expressions trying to understand the MTL's :eek:->:oops: -> :cautious:->o_O->:D->:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Silentce can you help?
Do you have any more context for this besides that it is a potential debug message? Because there is so much going on in this sentence I can't even begin to understand what the fuck is trying to be said lol.

Edit: the only thing I am coming up with is this is either like a song or a nursery Rhyme but with the information you provided that does not make sense.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pk2000

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Do you have any more context for this besides that it is a potential debug message? Because there is so much going on in this sentence I can't even begin to understand what the fuck is trying to be said lol.
Is part of the following script.
Code:
D_WINDOW_DRAW 1 255
D_WINDOW_ERASE 1
D_TEXT パラメーター1   \V[29] 28
D_TEXT パラメーター2   \V[30] 28
D_TEXT パラメーター3   \V[28] 28
D_TEXT あいうえおかきくけこさしすせそたちつてとなにぬねの 28
I suspected, that it means if the result of the script, is different than the first 5 sentences give a warning to the developer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is part of the following script.
Code:
D_WINDOW_DRAW 1 255
D_WINDOW_ERASE 1
D_TEXT パラメーター1   \V[29] 28
D_TEXT パラメーター2   \V[30] 28
D_TEXT パラメーター3   \V[28] 28
D_TEXT あいうえおかきくけこさしすせそたちつてとなにぬねの 28
I suspected, that it means if the result of the script, is different than the first 5 sentences give a warning to the developer
It isn't an actual sentence. It is just gibberish. Well, code gibberish I would say like it is some sort of scripting like you said. I am no pro and my Japanese is beginners level but there doesn't appear to be anything in there. I am asking some others but I wouldn't worry about it.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It isn't an actual sentence. It is just gibberish. Well, code gibberish I would say like it is some sort of scripting like you said. I am no pro and my Japanese is beginners level but there doesn't appear to be anything in there. I am asking some others but I wouldn't worry about it.
Is probably related to triacontane's dtextpicture plugin

I wasn't worried. I'm just scrathing my head what the dev of the game was thinking when he wrote this. Maybe he overdid it with Sake... :giggle:

Reactions: DateMaster00

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
By the way if someone still interested in what that text:
あいうえおかきくけこさしすせそたちつてとなにぬね
was at this point, even if too late after the fact :sleep:, check .
The dev simply wrote it as is. Probably easier than writing Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet kinda stuff.