| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
ha! i had patience with him, but when he suggested Lena, to dump Ian for him, that was enough, bye bye stan xd
I'm creating a path for specifically Stan where Lena just lead him own, keep Stanny around fucks CHAD Ian infront of him.:BootyTime: If he got rework we should use it to full extent.:KEK:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
...He should've told Wade about it or should've made Ian end IanxCindy like the man he projects himself. Bullshit at it's peek. Fucker just an opportunist nothing more. How he behaves in-game is his character and he ain't no friend. He just tries to keep himself out of danger by not telling Wade.
He clearly tells Ian that what he did was wrong, that you just don't fuck "your bro's girl" and that he should tell Wade. And he ends up saying, if you have a high relationship with him, "I've got your back, bro... Even if you're on the wrong side of the law.". IMO it's one of the few moments in the game where he acts as a true bro. Loyaly is telling your friends when you think they are in the wrong but backing them up anyway.

Now I'm not saying that's the moraly right thing to do. I think that's were our disagreement comes from, you see it from a morality pov and I see it from a loyalty pov.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Our boy Ian has been waiting for 3+ years now to hook up with Ivy/Jessica... But Lena? Oh she gets every character possible every update. Jack (Which makes zero fucking sense, let alone reusing Axel's scenes? How FUCKING ORIGINAL EK.), Marcel (Again, left field, out of fucking no where/appease the small black cock fetishist), Mall Girl (who is a probably next episode).
1696505616807.png

Thats funny when you talk about things that dont make sense and you expect Ivy to just appear in Ian's bedroom and suck his dick.
Lena is a good-looking gal, outgoing(somewhat) and single, it makes perfect sense she is going to have a line of dudes after her for casual sex(or not so casual), more than Ian thats for sure. It could have been implemented better so far but its somewhat reasonable.

Ian is an awkward nerd who is more closed off and he is home most days writing his book.
We only get to have IanXLena right in the end of chapter 4, how would it make sense to throw Ivy in the mix? They ran into each other only a few times so far and barely spoke and it's not like Ian or any of his friends are going clubbing often in that club Ivy works at.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Quick poll: How many people complaining about the very short Jack scene were the same people complaining just two weeks ago about how much Eva Kiss is milking this and taking too much time to produce content?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

manutd123

Oct 3, 2018
The scene is intentional that Lena can only get this scenario if she is cheating.

If couple but not cheating than blocked:
View attachment 2980369
View attachment 2980374

But there is this check blocked if not couple and the code you shared is from this check (I have a boyfriend choice which is dependent on if Lena is couple or not) and in this code block cheating check is also used:
View attachment 2980379

So The problem is this check if that path is not left intentional:

Which chapter is this?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Quick poll: How many people complaining about the very short Jack scene were the same people complaining just two weeks ago about how much Eva Kiss is milking this and taking too much time to produce content?
I don't recall anyone saying EK was milking:WaitWhat: But simply criticizing EK on bringing GGGB's character as cameo and to top it of giving them actual sex scenes. When time used on these can be used on actual character's who deserved to get content. Bcz this is not GGGB but ORS. Simple as that.:coffee:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not only Stan did well in the polls,hes starting his training arc with the boys.
Chad Stan is about to start his harem with Lena,Holly,Louise,etc.
and BOOM!! Stanny boy wakes up from dream and continues to live his life.:KEK:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I like EK as a dev but damn she gotta slow down with the GGGB cameos.

Ngl though Lena's internal struggle when it comes to Axel and Ian is fun to read. That version of Lena doesn't really know what she wants :ROFLMAO:.

axy2

Aug 28, 2022
View attachment 2981699

Thats funny when you talk about things that dont make sense and you expect Ivy to just appear in Ian's bedroom and suck his dick.
Lena is a good-looking gal, outgoing(somewhat) and single, it makes perfect sense she is going to have a line of dudes after her for casual sex(or not so casual), more than Ian thats for sure. It could have been implemented better so far but its somewhat reasonable.

Ian is an awkward nerd who is more closed off and he is home most days writing his book.
We only get to have IanXLena right in the end of chapter 4, how would it make sense to throw Ivy in the mix? They ran into each other only a few times so far and barely spoke and it's not like Ian or any of his friends are going clubbing often in that club Ivy works at.
Yes, Ian is a strange nerd...

But since chapter 6, he has been showing a more dominant side (a "sigma" in development). The more dominant choices in sex scenes with Allison, Cindy and Lena in the last chapter shows that Chad Ian is very alive.

Also, the post-workout scene in chapter 11 showed that Ivy put Ian on the VIP list of her queue of men seeking attention... It's pretty SLOW progress compared to Lena who fucks any stranger in dirty alleys, but it's promising.

I confess that I would really like Ivy to make an appearance in Ian's MMA championship. If our golden boy wins the prize, Ivy play nice and gives him a hole to fuck. A fucking good trophy

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Its an honest to god shit joke is what it is.

Our boy Ian has been waiting for 3+ years now to hook up with Ivy/Jessica... But Lena? Oh she gets every character possible every update. Jack (Which makes zero fucking sense, let alone reusing Axel's scenes? How FUCKING ORIGINAL EK.), Marcel (Again, left field, out of fucking no where/appease the small black cock fetishist), Mall Girl (who is a probably next episode).

At this point, EK should truly come clean and just say 'Fuck it! I have NO FUCKING CLUE what I want to do with Ian-Ivy/Jessica! Sowwy guys and gals who have been wait for forever to see them together!' Just admit it and stop with the bullshit.
Damn, how can you be so right? Let's send Eva off with a kiss and put you in charge of this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't recall anyone saying EK was milking:WaitWhat: But simply criticizing EK on bringing GGGB's character as cameo and to top it of giving them actual sex scenes. When time used on these can be used on actual character's who deserved to get content. Bcz this is not GGGB but ORS. Simple as that.:coffee:
As long as they're just reskins I won't have to much to complain about since it's not really possible to tell how much time is taken away from other routes. Mike, Robert, and Ian have been sharing the same art since day one, only difference is Id rather see a Jack or Mark reskin scene over a Robert reskin scene.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
As long as they're just reskins I won't have to much to complain about since it's not really possible to tell how much time is taken away from other routes. Mike, Robert, and Ian have been sharing the same art since day one, only difference is Id rather see a Jack or Mark reskin scene over a Robert reskin scene.
Time to think how to insert them into story without it being weird, dialogues, choices, branching. That's exactly like a proper character just minus art which is reskin in most cases.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
We might as well bring Arthur and Eva back for real. I hope we get to Eva sex scene at this point with Ian.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes