Mar 4, 2022
and Stan.
That's the incel.

Or maybe I'm missing a joke?

i would like to see a cuckquean + Lena, who also "deliver" girls for Ian
That's basically open/casual relationship Lena. She doesn't seem to ever have issues to give Ian pussy. Plus you have the option to pick FMF as your fetish during the Holly/longtonguebitch pajamas party.

Lena/Ian/Louise happens without any issue, Lena/Ian/Holly will bappen as well based on the dialogues between Holly and Bi-Lena (although at the cost of a 3-way romance drama in the later chapters) and likely Lena/Ian/longtonguebitch will happen too consider how few fucks both seem to give.

There's also the obvious Lena/Ian/leftistbitch that will happen quite easily considering how carefree both girls are.

The only unlikely outcome is a threeway with both Lena and Alison since Alison is depicted as quite jealous of Lena and will compete against her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

starkj

May 17, 2022
Assholes, losers, or perverts. Most are 2 out of 3.

Stan - Loser and pervert
Perry - Loser and pervert
Wade - Loser
Jeremy - Asshole and pervert
Seymour - Asshole and pervert
Robert - Asshole and loser
Mike - Asshole
Axel - Scum of the earth
Ed - Was intended to be a pervert but content was cut.
Whole reason why i dont care much about Lena's part right here.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
He was in the latest update- he tried to warn Lena about Seymour so I guess hes a part of that storyline?
If Lena meets with Seymour, the bum will show up recognizing Lena from the ally, trying to aplogize for scaring her, Seymour will then chase him off. Seymour then goes on to say he looks really familiar, like his old business partner. Later, at the civic center if Lena offer him money; the implication becomes Seymour screwed the man over, leaving him homeless.
I'm clutching at straws here but I have a strange feeling the hobo is Lena's biological dad. I think Lena's mom was caught cheating on Charles (the hobo) with Seymour. Charles found out, left Lena's mom, she ended things with Seymour, Seymour ruined Charles' life as payback. I mean he does ask her what her relationship with Seymour is. As for why he doesn't just tell her he's her dad, maybe he's just ashamed to admit he walked out on her. Which checks out since Emma says he's reserved about his past.

And Seymour's reasoning for lusting after Lena could be a sick and twisted way of exacting revenge on her parents? Sponsoring her and enhancing her career while simultaneously corrupting her so that she'll want him and then once she relents, he reveals everything then gives one last fuck you to her parents and is all "I did more for Lena you ever did" or something along those lines.

Idk just a crack theory.

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee | and axy2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm clutching at straws here but I have a strange feeling the hobo is Lena's biological dad. I think Lena's mom was caught cheating on Charles (the hobo) with Seymour. Charles found out, left Lena's mom, she ended things with Seymour, Seymour ruined Charles' life as payback. I mean he does ask her what her relationship with Seymour is. As for why he doesn't just tell her he's her dad, maybe he's just ashamed to admit he walked out on her. Which checks out since Emma says he's reserved about his past.

And Seymour's reasoning for lusting after Lena could be a sick and twisted way of exacting revenge on her parents? Sponsoring her and enhancing her career while simultaneously corrupting her so that she'll want him and then once she relents, he reveals everything then gives one last fuck you to her parents and is all "I did more for Lena you ever did" or something along those lines.

Idk just a crack theory.
You're not crazy. Been saying this since Chapter 9 or earlier. Not as much with your specifics. But definitely Seymour being interested in Lena's mom & destroying her dad (the bum) out of vengeance/jealousy or as a way to eliminate the competition. Hence Seymour's bizarre obsession with Lena who is otherwise just another dime-a-dozen hot chick to a triple-digits+ millionaire. A do-over he can control to replace the one that got away.

Quite a few of us have been speculating that Seymour was into and rejected by Lena's mom for quite some time too, since nothing else explains such an obsession (other than a few people's incorrect theories that Seymour is actually her father. He's not, for a variety of reasons, proven in the game also).

Bum = Dad is a little less definite. I'd put down $10k on Seymour as Lena's mom's rejected suitor though. Will likely be revealed during a hospital visit or a bill paid when Lena's mom falls ill. Unless Eva starts reading these posts and cares enough to change things for seeming too obvious. This is one of the few "coincidental" plot-points I'm fine with though, since it's not really so coincidental and more of a calculated move by an obsessive control-freak. I.E. more plausible than many of the convenient "cuz red string" coincidences in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuvce

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017

Idk just a crack theory.
You're not crazy. Been saying this since Chapter 9 or earlier. Not as much with your specifics. But definitely Seymour being interested in Lena's mom & destroying her dad (the bum) out of vengeance/jealousy or as a way to eliminate the competition. Hence Seymour's bizarre obsession with Lena who is otherwise just another dime-a-dozen hot chick to a triple-digits+ millionaire. A do-over he can control to replace the one that got away.

Quite a few of us have been speculating that Seymour was into and rejected by Lena's mom for quite some time too, since nothing else explains such an obsession (other than a few people's incorrect theories that Seymour is actually her father. He's not, for a variety of reasons, proven in the game also).

Bum = Dad is a little less definite. I'd put down $10k on Seymour as Lena's mom's rejected suitor though. Will likely be revealed during a hospital visit or a bill paid when Lena's mom falls ill. Unless Eva starts reading these posts and cares enough to change things for seeming too obvious. This is one of the few "coincidental" plot-points I'm fine with though, since it's not really so coincidental and more of a calculated move by an obsessive control-freak. I.E. more plausible than many of the convenient "cuz red string" coincidences in the game.
It is not(!) proven in the game that Seymour isn´t Lena´s father! Seymour might never have been told by Lena´s mom that he is the one and he tells it to Lena the way he is aware of, that he has no children, but the way he treats Lena on most path variants hint strongly that he suspects she might be his daughter.
Come on, Seymour is very much simping after her, he could recruit established supermodels without problem, but he chooses Lena and can be quite lavish in his attention to her. It might have started as a chance encounter, but Seymour seems to suspect now Lena could be his child. And considering how bad her mother treats Lena most of the time, hardly as part of the family, is another hint that she is probably Seymour´s daughter.
Remember that Syemour got rejected for dubious reasons by a woman? Lena´s mom might have been involved with Seymour, cheating on her husband and when she got pregnant had to pull the plug. She would clearly know that Lena is Seymour´s daughter, a part of her life she wants gone. Lena is treated by her mother like an ATM and not much more. She is on the very outside of the family, her younger brother, a waste of space, instead get´s treated with lavish love by their Mom.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
It is not(!) proven in the game that Seymour isn´t Lena´s father! Seymour might never have been told by Lena´s mom that he is the one and he tells it to Lena the way he is aware of, that he has no children, but the way he treats Lena on most path variants hint strongly that he suspects she might be his daughter.
Come on, Seymour is very much simping after her, he could recruit established supermodels without problem, but he chooses Lena and can be quite lavish in his attention to her. It might have started as a chance encounter, but Seymour seems to suspect now Lena could be his child. And considering how bad her mother treats Lena most of the time, hardly as part of the family, is another hint that she is probably Seymour´s daughter.
Remember that Syemour got rejected for dubious reasons by a woman? Lena´s mom might have been involved with Seymour, cheating on her husband and when she got pregnant had to pull the plug. She would clearly know that Lena is Seymour´s daughter, a part of her life she wants gone. Lena is treated by her mother like an ATM and not much more. She is on the very outside of the family, her younger brother, a waste of space, instead get´s treated with lavish love by their Mom.
Sure, what father doesn't want to make his own daughter cum with a sex toy right in front of him? That scene practically proves your theory!

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Sure, what father doesn't want to make his own daughter cum with a sex toy right in front of him? That scene practically proves your theory!
:ROFLMAO: You have not played EK´s first game "Good Girl gone bad", right? A hint: stuff like this can happen on some paths in Eva Kiss´games.
By the way, at current version Seymour might suspect Lena to be his daughter, but he does not have to know for sure.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I dont think family stuff is on the books for ORS because EK wants to sell the game on steam.

Reactions: axy2

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
:ROFLMAO: You have not played EK´s first game "Good Girl gone bad", right? A hint: stuff like this can happen on some paths in Eva Kiss´games.
By the way, at current version Seymour might suspect Lena to be his daughter, but he does not have to know for sure.
Oh, I played GGGB, but in 11 chapters of ORS nothing indicated crazy developments like an incest plot.

EDIT: incest, not invest (fucking auto-correct!)

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, I played GGGB, but in 11 chapters of ORS nothing indicated crazy developments like an invest plot.
It is in there so. Not easy to get, you need some specific stat scores and event scenes, but it is possible.

Maybe that's the loophole Eva is going for. Seymour isn't touching Lena at any point. He uses words, toys and, going by that shooting with Axel, maybe even other guys to fuck with her. No actual incest happpening.
I see it similar, esp. that Seymour so far never touched Lene in a sexual way. Just wait and see, soon we will have
Seymour in a black suit heavily breathing: "Lena, I am your father!"(hoheeee)
Lena: "Yeeeessss":LOL: (Since Seymour does more for her than her family ever did, maybe except her stepfather. Lena´s mom and borther treat her like an ATM and nothing more.)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This was possible in GGGB. Then Patreon introduced the "no incest" rule. Eva will do something similar - her Patreon page will be nuked.
That's why now in AVNs we have "you live with Landlady and her beautiful daughters" rather than mom and sisters. In general, Seymour is unlikely to be Lena's father. The rules are simple.

• Yay, new update!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This was possible in GGGB. Then Patreon introduced the "no incest" rule. Eva will do something similar - her Patreon page will be nuked.
That's why now in AVNs we have "you live with Landlady and her beautiful daughters" rather than mom and sisters. In general, Seymour is unlikely to be Lena's father. The rules are simple.
Geymour to Lena to the relations they have:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Seymour is one of my fav , very well written character and hes so believable
hes the type of bastards who enjoys to fuck with ppl minds like this .
corrupting them from inside and outside without touching or physical relationship .
he sees himself as a king or a a chosen one or maybe god . according to his conversation with lena and when we understand about his philosophy .

he thinks so highly of himself so a simple thing like sex aint interesting to him .
fucking lena is the most generic and simple thing could happen to him and thats not satisfying for him for sure .

he just sit there on his throne like a King/Boss and controlling his puppets [axel , lena ,...] the way he wants . having control over ppl in the city.
he just loves to control all ppl around and choose/force their path in their lifes .
thats what satisfying to him , having control on everything and every ppl and acting as a God .

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes