dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I honestly don't think there's anything special in Seymour's actions. He's got some basic dates with Lena and then does slightly more sophisticated version of taking role of her master, seducing her into becoming his pet with promises of wealth, influence and pleasure. Like, i don't think he'd do it any different if it was any other girl than Lena, either. It's just a rich guy getting his 50 shades of grey on.

"Oh but he could have some supermodel instead!" Yes, he could, but so what? That he's picked this girl instead, that's not some particular obsession but simply a choice. He was looking for a hot girl with some smarts and open to mental manipulation. Lena happens to tick all these boxes to a sufficient degree to catch his attention, so he went for her. One likes what they like.
Agree to disagree. Again, I had hoped that was the case originally, but the shutting down of all of Lena's other modeling options and the added exposition from Eva, both with Seymour-related conversations and those with or about Lena's mom or childhood, veered me away from that. In even semi-descent storytelling, every detail described has a reason for being there, with exposition always serving a purpose. Sure, there might be one red herring in a variety of stories. But very rarely a full can of them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What's interesting here, Mr. Turett is again passive-aggressively arguing with everyone, telling tales about kind Grandpa Seymour?
Same old, same old...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't agree. On the contrary Seymour is a perfect gentleman. He treats Lena with great respect and admires everything about her. There is not the slightest amount of humiliation as we have seen it with Arthur and Ashley in GGGB. All they do is consensual, Lena is just as eager to please and tease Seymour as he is vice versa.
He literally views her as a "expression of his desire" and intends to mold her in such thing. Thing, not person. It's just largely mental masturbation on his part, with Lena being a tool. That's not how one treats an actual human being, no matter if they're polite while doing so. And let's not forget Seymour can be also quite abusive towards Lena, effectively ruining her life in attempt to make her submit.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
He literally views her as a "expression of his desire" and intends to mold her in such thing. Thing, not person. It's just largely mental masturbation on his part, with Lena being a tool. That's not how one treats an actual human being, no matter if they're polite while doing so. And let's not forget Seymour can be also quite abusive towards Lena, effectively ruining her life in attempt to make her submit.
Thank you, those are exactly my thoughts and you’ve writen it much better than I would have.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There isn't an addiction mechanic in this game is there? Like I know that Ian can get labeled stoner for smoking weed twice, but we haven't seen any flags beyond that for taking drugs?

Either way though I suspect that if drugs are involved with Billy's photoshoot, and Lena has taken MDMA twice, that she probably won't have the option to say no, even if she has a will point.
No, there's no addiction or even hints of such possibility, so far. Having it harder for Lena to turn down the offer if she's taken the drugs twice before is a reasonable presumption, but i'd guess it might require a will point, than be blocked outright. It'd be too abrupt when Lena didn't mention anything like getting a craving for it.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
No, there's no addiction or even hints of such possibility, so far. Having it harder for Lena to turn down the offer if she's taken the drugs twice before is a reasonable presumption, but i'd guess it might require a will point, than be blocked outright. It'd be too abrupt when Lena didn't mention anything like getting a craving for it.
I would have said it could cost a will point to not do drugs at Billy's event, but it already cost a will point just to not take the molly a second time. So if Lena has already done drugs twice I think a more severe penalty should be required to turn it down a third time. No?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Okay, this discussion needs to stop so I contacted EK (don't ask me how) and can confirm the following:

Ian's dad is Lena's real father! I know what you're thinking, "what, Lena and Ian are blood-related?!?" Actually not because Ian's real father is: SEYMOUR! If you think about it, it all makes sense.

Oh, and Ivy is a trans woman; she is insecure about her "fake" vagina, that's why she doesn't have penetrative sex.

Hope I could help.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, this discussion needs to stop so I contacted EK (don't ask me how) and can confirm the following:

Ian's dad is Lena's real father! I know what you're thinking, "what, Lena and Ian are blood-related?!?" Actually not because Ian's real father is: SEYMOUR! If you think about it, it all makes sense.

Oh, and Ivy is a trans woman; she is insecure about her "fake" vagina, that's why she doesn't have penetrative sex.

Hope I could help.
Dun dun duuuun

• Haha
Reactions: GifMeMore1987

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is probably not the best circle of folks to ask about sex experience :sneaky:

I kid, i kid. My impression of the "alpha male" and the others like that are quite similar to yours. That said, there is also some outliers who would use such term unironically and actually fit these preconceptions, so, leaving the toxicity of it aside, i can sort-of see it working when it comes to Lena (with her submissive streak) and Jack (with his unashamed ego) If i squint a lot.
Getting called 'Alpha Male' during sex is a mood killer, not to mention a 'you don't really know how to use words good do you?'. It's almost like saying your cock feels like popcorn mid sex and the girl saying give me the butter baby.

Now, I can get calling some 'Alpha' or 'Daddy' at the very least...

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't agree. On the contrary Seymour is a perfect gentleman. He treats Lena with great respect and admires everything about her. There is not the slightest amount of humiliation as we have seen it with Arthur and Ashley in GGGB. All they do is consensual, Lena is just as eager to please and tease Seymour as he is vice versa.
People misunderstood Seymour, he is definitely a good guy helping Lena and Ian like that.
I think most people are just biased against rich people for no reason. Like they say: "Capitalism is god's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor".

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes