ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you think we are going to watch the Wildcats thing as players?. Lena is not going and Ian going with Cindy doesn't seem very likely. So, will Eva continue to play with rumours and hearsay from Axel and Ivy and us as players not knowking exactly was going on with Cindy?. Or will we see some video/photos (maybe Axel send them to Ian to hurt him in case of being enemies)?.
If Cindy/Ian is a thing then i imagine Cindy might text Ian during the trip, to update him on how things are going? If they aren't then she could always post some shoots on her non-instagram, i guess. For that matter, so could probably Axel, on his. Though i doubt aimed at Ian specifically, more like a photographer showing off his work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noturiah and axy2

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not following this discussion about Cindy fully so I'm a little lost, regarding her being faithful to Ian is it speculation here if she will or did something happen in a recent update where no matter what she cheats on him?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Well... I wouldnt fully agree with you about Alison having a better "love story". But i guess it depends on what you look for in a story :unsure:

For me, Alison is essentially "too easy to get" for Ian. Theres nothing wrong with that and one thing Eva does really well with that is the fact that Alison already likes Ian BEFORE seeing him for the first time in the story... So many AVNs just make the women wet their panties just by seeing a dude for the first time :HideThePain:.

With Alison, theres no "conquest". If you want Alison and like her, you will get her and as soon as chapter 2 you can fuck her. So for me, as a "love story", I would take Cindys one. Yes, even if it ends in you getting cucked from now on :HideThePain:.

If you really want a "love story" though, Holly would be the best choice by far... Even though its similar to Alisons in the sense that she has a crush on Ian already, you still have to put in the work to open her up so its just a natural progression of events so, its a true journey and not just a speedrun to sex.

Thats also what I like about the Ivy and Emma paths... They are both a challenge in very different ways, with Emma its more the "getting out of the strictly friends zone" while Ivy is a sort of "going after the most popular girl" kind of thing. Maybe its just my preference to go after these kind of characters (IN THIS GAME IN PARTICULAR! Dont judge me too much on my preferences for women in other games because I have my reasons :HideThePain::HideThePain:)
The Cindy route is a pain the ass,too much work for what?
Shes probably sucking Axel balls anyway:HideThePain:
At least with Alison you can tell Jeremy to fuck off and he respects that...so far.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not following this discussion about Cindy fully so I'm a little lost, regarding her being faithful to Ian is it speculation here if she will or did something happen in a recent update where no matter what she cheats on him?
She is always flirty with Axel even you help her with Wade or commit to her. If this goes further in future chapters, it could potentially piss of players who went out of their way to prevent her and Axel being a thing.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If Cindy/Ian is a thing then i imagine Cindy might text Ian during the trip, to update him on how things are going? If they aren't then she could always post some shoots on her non-instagram, i guess. For that matter, so could probably Axel, on his. Though i doubt aimed at Ian specifically, more like a photographer showing off his work.
I meant what could happen there outside of work stuff.

Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
That's only part of it. Of course if she looked like the fat girl from GGGB nobody would care about her, but that's also true for Lena or any of the other girls. All the girls are attractive in some way, Cindy's point is being able to fuck the cheerleader you always thought was out of your league. There's also the netori thing, stealing her from one of your friends. And I guess there could also be the possibility of NTR if she also cheats on Ian with Axel and others.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's only part of it. Of course if she looked like the fat girl from GGGB nobody would care about her, but that's also true for Lena or any of the other girls. All the girls are attractive in some way, Cindy's point is being able to fuck the cheerleader you always thought was out of your league. There's also the netori thing, stealing her from one of your friends. And I guess there could also be the possibility of NTR if she also cheats on Ian with Axel and others.
She's not my favorite in-game. But for me it's the combo of hot and in distress, directionless and in need of guidance. I'm much more of a sucker for that in real life, despite how poisonous that kind of relationship can turn. Being needed (not financially, but for guidance, support and experience) vs the much more healthy and self-sufficient being wanted. There's probably an element of control in that too or some weird daddy element.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
At the very least, Billy will try to fuck both Lena and Ivy. There will probably be plenty of drugs and maybe Jeremy will also be there (he's Billy's friend).
Jeremy goes on trip with Alison on weekend iirc so chances of him on being their are slim imo but it all depends on EK how she want to handle things.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I meant what could happen there outside of work stuff.
Ahh, yes then, that's a problem. I guess cuck Ian could ask to be told the sordid details, if there's any (or it could be another way to open this path, for Lenaless Ian?) Or Cindy could simply tell him, on a path where they're just hooking up he isn't really in position to complain about it, and on the romance path presumably nothing of this sort that'd be worth telling actually happens.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy goes on trip with Alison on weekend iirc so chances of him on being their are slim imo but it all depends on EK how she want to handle things.
There are four weekends in the month though, and Billy's photo session happens on the second one, which isn't the same as the Perry's beach house trip, which coincides with Alison's trip, if am not mistaken.

edit: i'd guess the schedule might go like, first week: Perry's beach house, second week: Billy's session / MMA tournament preliminaries? Although maybe EK will want to move the beach trip to 3rd week and one chapter later, to make it easier for themselves and avoid scene overload. So instead it could be MMA preliminaries in the first week and book contest in the second week for Ian.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ahh, yes then, that's a problem. I guess cuck Ian could ask to be told the sordid details, if there's any (or it could be another way to open this path, for Lenaless Ian?) Or Cindy could simply tell him, on a path where they're just hooking up he isn't really in position to complain about it, and on the romance path presumably nothing of this sort that'd be worth telling actually happens.
Yes, but we will possibly know what Cindy tells us, not necessarily what actually happened. I mean, we could get more drama with Ian having doubts or getting jealous (from photos or what Lena or Ivy tell him about Cindy and Axel in the club), but nothing really concrete about what's going on. Also, it would be a lost opportunity for a popular scene if we only get a text if Cindy/Axel really happens.

There are four weekends in the month though, and Billy's photo session happens on the second one, which isn't the same as the Perry's beach house trip, which coincides with Alison's trip, if am not mistaken.

edit: i'd guess the schedule might go like, first week: Perry's beach house, second week: Billy's session / MMA tournament preliminaries? Although maybe EK will want to move the beach trip to 3rd week and one chapter later, to make it easier for themselves and avoid scene overload. So instead it could be MMA preliminaries in the first week and book contest in the second week for Ian.
The beach house thing seems to be the next week in game (first week August), it's referenced at several points and I don't think that will change. Also, I think Ian's book contest results won't happen until the end of September. But maybe not everybody goes to the beach house at the same day and for the same duration.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Billy is so sketchy,i think hes full of shit.
The fact Ivy is all in on his project makes everything more sketchy.
Some BS is going to happen in that photoshoot.
yeah and I have the feeling cindy will land there to on this photoshot no idea how but there is so much build up between riverlary between ivy/lena cindy that they have to meet in a competition somehow and ivy could use thas to destroy cindys reputation/trick her to do some mean shit her. my guess(lena ivy,holly and cindy could be there)

I think bill photoshot and the houseparty have the most potential for VERY interesting scenes int the next chapters

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
How do you think we are going to watch the Wildcats thing as players?. Lena is not going and Ian going with Cindy doesn't seem very likely. So, will Eva continue to play with rumours and hearsay from Axel and Ivy and us as players not knowking exactly was going on with Cindy?. Or will we see some video/photos (maybe Axel send them to Ian to hurt him in case of being enemies)?.
hope we will see it:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
HUHH when this happens??? did I not read it:oops::oops:
it's the Alison threesome(whether with Ian or Billy)

People on thread are also saying in this thread that Jeremy will be on beach trip but I'm skeptical and leaning towards that Jeremy will not be there but some new GGGB cameo getting their hands on girls.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes