mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
it's the Alison threesome(whether with Ian or Billy)

People on thread are also saying in this thread that Jeremy will be on beach trip but I'm skeptical and leaning towards that Jeremy will not be there but some new GGGB cameo getting their hands on girls.
ohhh I tought you mean alison and jeremy go ona trip when the beach party is

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'd like Billy and his project to not be scummy for a change. There are already so many sleezy assholes in this game and I found the idea of potential partner for Ivy who has the same sense of independence but isn't degenerating into mindless drug sex ala Bad Jessica appealing.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Still no Ian an Ivy scene and nothing good on the horizon. I think this is the part where i drop off lads.
Yeah I'm waiting for CH12 Epilogue than I shall gather my belongings and evacuate the premises immediately!:HideThePain:
Don't give up, wait until Chapter 12 is released as we'll see in which direction ORS is going after after cutting down chapters and whole thing.

Till than you can enjoy this new fella that I stumbled upon Unholy Angel.:BootyTime:

#Hope12

Reactions: firefly214 and axy2

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'd like Billy and his project to not be scummy for a change. There are already so many sleezy assholes in this game and I found the idea of potential partner for Ivy who has the same sense of independence but isn't degenerating into mindless drug sex ala Bad Jessica appealing.
Billy really gives shady vibes. Wholesome content would be with the music path

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Yeah I'm waiting for CH12 Epilogue than I shall gather my belongings and evacuate the premises immediately!:HideThePain:
Don't give up, wait until Chapter 12 is released as we'll see in which direction ORS is going after after cutting down chapters and whole thing.
I don't think there will be an Epilogue/Prologue for all the upcoming episodes.

I find it funny how EvaKiss said that she had to cut content with several characters since there are already many characters for the story but in Lena's last episode there were about 3-4 new characters introduced (most of them from GGGB) LOL

I've lost count of how many episodes Ian has been trying to get with Ivy/Jessica, while Lena has already had scenes (and future scenes) with new characters in just one episode.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think there will be an Epilogue/Prologue for all the upcoming episodes.

I find it funny how EvaKiss said that she had to cut content with several characters since there are already many characters for the story but in Lena's last episode there were about 3-4 new characters introduced (most of them from GGGB) LOL

I've lost count of how many episodes Ian has been trying to get with Ivy/Jessica, while Lena has already had scenes (and future scenes) with new characters in just one episode.
Haven't played the episode 11, which new charectars were re-introduced from GGGB game?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Ian/Louise route could've been fun, though it's too late for that now. Only way she's involved with Ian now is through the threesome route with Lena. I do like their awkward interactions though. On a side note the more I look into Ian's empty eyes the more he looks like a serial killer.

3.png

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
Forbidden fruit effect.
&
Masculine urge of capturing other men's property(here subconsciously other man's girl)

Ian/Louise route could've been fun, though it's too late for that now. Only way she's involved with Ian now is through the threesome route with Lena. I do like their awkward interactions though. On a side note the more I look into Ian's empty eyes the more he looks like a serial killer.

3.png
Introducing a strangler in future games which would be occuring in same universe wouldn't be a bad idea

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I just don't really see Axel as the type to tolerate even a thought of another guy fucking "his" girl, much less an actual BBC gang-bang in his presence.
Same, he gives Patrick Bateman like vibe.

I remember Patrick killed his exGF just because he couldn't get over her yet and she having in a happy relationship with another guys makes him mad.

• Wow
Reactions: axy2

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
Forbidden fruit effect.
&
Masculine urge of capturing other men's property(here subconsciously other man's girl)
"She´s more trouble than she´s worth"

Also, just imagine the amount of people losing their :poop: in here if (on Ian/Cindy route ) Cindy+Axel was hardcoded like Ivy+Mike, no matter what. ngl I´d actually like to see it now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Minttymint
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes