| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm afraid there might be more disaster coming for ORS and I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG but I have a feeling Ian is going to be just a secondary character:oops:. I'm getting vibes and truly hope that I be wrong. CH12 is what I'm counting on.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I'm afraid there might be more disaster coming for ORS and I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG but I have a feeling Ian is going to be just a secondary character:oops:. I'm getting vibes and truly hope that I be wrong. CH12 is what I'm counting on.
the secret GIGACHAD you shall not talk about???

One GIGACHAD to rule them all, One GIGACHAD to cuck them all,
One GIGACHAD to corrupt them all

ian is fucked axel or some bbc guy makes ian into a secondary character in his own game if the dick would just be 2 cm longer this would have never happen we all now seiz is all that matters:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::BootyTime:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
the secret GIGACHAD you shall not talk about???

One GIGACHAD to rule them all, One GIGACHAD to cuck them all,
One GIGACHAD to corrupt them all

ian is fucked axel or some bbc guy makes ian into a secondary character in his own game if the dick would just be 2 cm longer this would have never happen we all now seiz is all that matters:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::BootyTime:
Jesus fuck you sound like Perry when he saw Axel's peoplegram

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Knowing EK, she's give him another rework, where he has a six pack, and be on par with Ian in terms of looks.

Only to last 10 seconds in bed...
I don't know because I haven't done anything with Stan, but I recall someone saying that Stan has a line about starting to go to the gym in the latest chapter if Lean and him are together. For all I know though, that is a made up statement.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Stan will probably be able to fuck Lena if you play that path, as unrealistic as it is. He's very popular with the patrons after all. That's probably the most unrealistic point of the game, even more so than Perry fucking Cherry

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Do you think that the mayor election will be just a background event or a relevant one?. Seymour is backing the opposition candidate if I remember right and the incumbent being Perry's dad, so I guess it could be semi realistic that Ian or Lena could influence somehow the election.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Stan will probably be able to fuck Lena if you play that path, as unrealistic as it is. He's very popular with the patrons after all. That's probably the most unrealistic point of the game, even more so than Perry fucking Cherry
But is he popular because they want him to have sex or because they want him to be an incel simp watching Lena fuck others?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Do you think that the mayor election will be just a background event or a relevant one?. Seymour is backing the opposition candidate if I remember right and the incumbent being Perry's dad, so I guess it could be semi realistic that Ian or Lena could influence somehow the election.
Hard to know,EK loves Seymour but the patreons seem kinda bored with the character so will see if EK stays with her vision or makes less Seymour content from now on.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I take TWO DAYS OFF... Two days where I just logged out of F95... And those are the days where the drama happens :HideThePain::HideThePain:.
As if this thread wasn't about drama. Let's be real when an update drops some relevant discussion happens for 2 weeks but after that it's back again to:
  • Emma is the potara fusion of Cardi B and Lenin
  • Not enough Cindy content.
  • Robert Stan should be removed.
  • Jeremy is a fucking beta (usually said by betas)
  • WHERE'S MAH ED CONTENT DANG IT.
I would add more but I think mods may delete it.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Cindy WONT FUCK AXEL. Because only on this path did Ian show hes "fully committed to her and only her" :love:
You mean like Wade is "fully committed to her and only her"? Lol. I get this hope for the good ending with Cindy, but if you would just take those pink glasses off for one second and think about the way you are getting in her pants, you would see that she have no problems with cheating on a fully commited partner. And if you think that it's different, that Ian can shower her with attention and he is in better shape and with better prospects than Wade, than let me remind you: Axel is in even better shape and with better prospects and can get her into the career and lifestyle she wants.

Again, I get the wish for happily ever after with Cindy but it is totally unrealistic. Even if EK would make it possible for one reason or another.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes