dengl

Jul 19, 2018
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.
IvyxLena is decent, Ivy as a side fling for Ian is pretty nice as well.
As for Jeremy, he literally needs approval from players by making the choices from both Ian and Lena to even receive a decent human interaction from Ivy. Jeremy actions are almost dictated by the players including the choices where we could cock block him from Alison :unsure:
Not even arguing about his character anymore he is there to serve the bbc/bull role but players can literally have nothing to do with him at all if they don't want to. A perfect candidate to cuck the shit out of Ian because it seems like half of the players here and 90% on patreon love Ian being a cuck :LOL:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Out of Curiosity, does Eva Kiss have an estimation of how many chapters this game will be? Right now its 11 but I'm just curious to know how many more will get before the game is eventually finished.

Reactions: gamer2012boy

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Out of Curiosity, does Eva Kiss have an estimation of how many chapters this game will be? Right now its 11 but I'm just curious to know how many more will get before the game is eventually finished.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-epilogue-complete-eva-kiss.48813/post-11709404

1) She is changing her first estimate of 20 chapters for the whole game down to 16 chapters, but this is not fixed. She doesn’t have a clear end goal in mind for the game but knows the general direction she wants to take the storylines.
From the latest Q&A

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the latest version the normal Chapter 11 links or the Final one as I'm confused as to why there are different ones?

Or is the Final version just that part only?

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
is there any new update on Alison in chapter 11 ??
I know these much last time there was a content Ian x Alison in art gallery sex scene.
so is there more content in these update

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I love this game, but sometimes I feel like there is something missing. There is no villain or main storyline like in GGGB, just different people living their lives and sleeping with each other. What is really supposed to be the culminating moment of the story?

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Cindy has multiple sex scenes now. You have to go to Wade's birthday party (meaning you can't go on the book fair trip with Holly) and pick the right dialog choices after that
I know LOL i mean for the new update, that convo in the club is all for ch11 from her

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
It seems you are reducing being "fully commited" to not cheating.
No, I just know that Axel doesn't need a lot of effort to be on Cindy's wish-list to begin with. Don't forget that your main rival for the exclusive love of that girl is not lazy, down on his luck gamer, but "so-sexy-it-isn't-fair", rich fashion photographer who can be her key to the life of her dreams. That's a winning combination with almost any girl. Even more so with a spoiled cheater who already finds him almost irresistable.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes