Biglove69

May 22, 2017
just Ivy build up and go no way , with the both MC ( can i am just male only as MC) . feel weird play both MC

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It said on the changelog this update adds Lena's friday, but it still ends on thursday for me.
Generally this happens because of one of two things in Renpy games in my experience (assuming it's not a path that didn't get any new content):

1) If you just unzipped the latest version over the previous version, sometimes a file gets left in from the previous version that is removed or renamed in the new version. Renpy loads all the files it can find in the game directory when starting a game, so leftover files from previous versions can sometimes cause issues depending upon variable names, labels, etc.

2) If you're starting a save from the previous version, sometimes a variable has been changed/added that isn't present in your save, or your save is past a newly added/changed label or point in the game and it doesn't catch a branch or other sort of jump into the new content.

I generally always put new versions in a new folder and delete the previous version to avoid problem #1. Problem #2 I'll generally load a save from the chapter or version before the previous version. Sometimes you have to start from the beginning, though Eva Kiss has usually been good about not breaking saves in this manner; other devs aren't as good at it.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Man waiting for Ch. 12 is gonna be so fucked...
Yeah, a lot of things I expected to develop in Chapter 11 didn't so there are so many things I am looking forward to. Next chapter really have all the setup to be blown wide open with many paths... Cindy modeling, Holly corruption, Protagonist careers, Antagonist control, Living situations, Relationship solidifying and many more...

Reactions: axy2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry it took a bit longer to be released, I gor sidetracked with work on Chapter 12 already. I'll share some news with you of what to expect moving forward, but my plan is to give you new content very soon. Meanwhile, enjoy this last part of Chapter 11 is you haven't already, and let me know your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks guys!
Based on several potential sub-paths - including my preferred - getting condensed/railroaded into others, I assume we can expect more of that in exchange for hopefully quicker updates. Disappointed but also not, as sprawling paths needed to be made manageable to speed up the ever-increasing development crawl.

If everything plays out as such, I'm sure we'll have many less "Lasy milkr dev milkng milkr :mad:" posts in the future, in exchange for "why u do/don't that my game Evakiss?!? This gam is shit now stupid paterons! Eva is just $$ is all she cars :mad: :mad::mad:".

Can't please everyone. Some focus was definitely needed.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2021
I'm stuck at this part, when I press"Buy outfits" I already own them all, so naturally I leave the store but get brought right back to this screen to buy outfits, I can't advance the story because of this so I'm hoping for a fix next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NSFWJeff

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Based on several potential sub-paths - including my preferred - getting condensed/railroaded into others, I assume we can expect more of that in exchange for hopefully quicker updates. Disappointed but also not, as sprawling paths needed to be made manageable to speed up the ever-increasing development crawl.

If everything plays out as such, I'm sure we'll have many less "Lasy milkr dev milkng milkr :mad:" posts in the future, in exchange for "why u do/don't that my game Evakiss?!? This gam is shit now stupid paterons! Eva is just $$ is all she cars :mad: :mad::mad:".

Can't please everyone. Some focus was definitely needed.
The people who cry about EK doing or not doing things can stop playing and move on,no one is forcing anyone to play this game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
initially i had Ian take Cindy from Wade, but when i saw how she was with Axel, i figured she would end up with him, so i let her go and deleted her from my saves. i see her leaving Wade for Axel and we will see if that will make Axel let go of his interest in Lena. since Lena belong to Ian, Axel need to fuck off. would also love to see Ian eventually kick Axel's ass. just because he is a big guy, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by a skilled fighter like Ian is becoming. Axel thinks he's invincible and it's time to put him in his place.
if i were writing the story, i would have Axel beat Cindy in a jealous rage over Cindy always flirting with other guys. then have her go to Ian for help and have Ian go kick his ass.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes