Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How the hell it makes any sense?
So let me get this straight: you think that Ian and Ivy was always destined to become a thing because they could flirt? Ok. My Ian flirted with with Nat and EK said that she intended Nat to be unfuckable cameo. So by the same logic they were always destined to bang and now EK just cockblocked Ian because of... what?

Marcel appeared for 1 time in polls and guess what he get? I ain't buying any of this bullshit.
And what is your point? IanxIvy were meant to be but now EK just postproned them... for which reason exactly?

Reactions: GokutheG

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So let me get this straight: you think that Ian and Ivy was always destined to become a thing because they could flirt? Ok. My Ian flirted with with Nat and EK said that she intended Nat to be unfuckable cameo. So by the same logic they were always destined to bang and now EK just cockblocked Ian because of... what?

And what is your point? IanxIvy were meant to be but now EK just postproned them... for which reason exactly?

There are many variables keeping record of IanxIvy and I already said that I won't be discussing same topic over and over again. If you don't understand simple written things which have been explained over and over again in most simple sentences than I don't know what to do to make you understand so I already said I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS AND WOULD POLITELY DISAGREE:D AND I'M NO LONGER DISCUSSING THIS VERY SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH YOU. I dropped this topic and you should too.

We can discuss other topics.
Peace!:coffee:

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Who cares about IanxIvy, I'm here for PerryxLena, something that has had variables keeping track of it since the first release of the game!
/s

Ian x Ivy is probably happening, Perry x Lena isn't, I just wouldn't put too much stock on variables in EvaKiss game since she creates a lot of them that often go unused.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I can. PilotLara care. Among others. We have been waiting 3, going onto 4 years. Nothing.

Yeah, with a 0.0001% chance at this point. Really all depends on how EK can fuck thing up with it.
Wow, not even "/s" stops people from missing sarcasm nowadays?

Either way, at least 1 h-scene involving Ian and Ivy will eventually happen, EK might drop plot threads and variables as she needs to round up the story, but IanxIvy already got scenes with dedicated art to it (the gym sparring), so that is not at any risk of being dropped (although might just end up being 3somes with Lena in the middle).

Actual fringe stuff like "PerryxLena", which only got generic relationship variables that haven't really been touched in several updates, are much more likely to be completely dead (will laugh my ass off if PerryxEmma leads into a 3some with Lena before Ian gets anything with Ivy tho).

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Troll harder, like you can't distinguish a scene in the literal sense from a h-scene. Fact doesn't change that the dev wouldn't waste the effort of making unique art to tease something they have no plans for.
As much this statement is true (And I agree with you on it too) BUT we are talking about EK here especially considering all the things going on. But the truth is Ivy is just kept at teasing, only in CH11 we get seriously hinted at IanxIvy with openup to Ivy and flirt with Ivy options.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't know how many players are looking forward to Ian/Ivy, but I bet that most are looking forward to Ivy being fucked by at least a guy, any guy. Except Robert, there is probably nobody looking forward to that.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know how many players are looking forward to Ian/Ivy, but I bet that most are looking forward to Ivy being fucked by at least a guy, any guy. Except Robert, there is probably nobody looking forward to that.
Ivy was my solely reason for playing ORS Lena wasn't that interesting from the first impression I get. IanxIvy all the way to heaven!:love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Just Imagine If IanxIvy than what are chance that Holly is automatically on Ian's table!:oops:
Ian and Ivy - Holy Prophets.
Vee, SerHawkes - Adeptus Astartes, fighting legion in the name of Prophets.
GeraltFromRivia - Ordo Hereticus, or Meme Inquisition.
Holly - Adeptus Sororitas, Sister of Battle.
Our sacred mission is to prevent the Stan Heresy from entering our world. Amen!

I would make art, W40K vibes, but my PC is busy :LOL:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
For many, Ivy is the "alpha female" of the game and it's obvious that she's the option that will satisfy those who are in the "Chad Ian" path.

People on the forum play Chad Ian and Patreon subscribers play Cuck Ian.

rj677

May 30, 2020
But the thing with Emma is so sudden, specially on Ian's side (somehow he didn't notice her great ass all those years).
Gee, I wonder why thats the case... its sudden because shes treated as Perrys LI ALL THAT FUCKING TIME :cautious::cautious:. Hell, not even now does she get meaningful content... What can I do to date that woman man? :( (I know Ivy is worse, I know...I have to say this before SerHawkes jumps on my ass :HideThePain:)

Imagine wasting all that juicy ASS on a loser like Perry... Bro cant even be a good friend/bro without being a stupid idiot and divulging something at the worst time possible :mad:.

Its at the point where I cant even choose between him or Stan as the worst roommate :unsure::HideThePain:... If youre competing with Stan, you know you fucked up something in your life :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes