Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Doesn't help that you linked this with your personal life, website and sex stories. Feel free to share them on personal messages,
I agree that was inappropriate; the messages were properly deleted, and I won't repeat the indiscretion.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...(btw: why do they have a color text option if it is forbidden to use it?)
In general rules section, On-Topic Threads, rule no.2 it is mentioned only that "Avoid excessive use of BBCode, all caps, multicolored or oversized fonts, etc"
But no reason why so we can only speculate things. They may want to avoid coloring/styling of every single post as it can become annoying to read I think.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In general rules section, On-Topic Threads, rule no.2 it is mentioned only that "Avoid excessive use of BBCode, all caps, multicolored or oversized fonts, etc"
But no reason why so we can only speculate things. They may want to avoid coloring/styling of every single post as it can become annoying to read I think.
Thanks for letting me know, I was already planning to start using a variety of colored poo monkeys in my future posts but now I'm going to take care of myself, I don't want the moderator to get mad at me (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone have predictions on what h scenes will be in the full update?

I’m hoping for Ian/Emma on beach and for Lena’s next lans to change and she goes to the club the night before going to the beach.
I'm hoping for a sexual truth or dare involving everyone there. Lena could suggest it if she went back Ivy's and played there. We could get a lot of interesting combos with that

Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure: :D
If I have an ending Ian and Holly (Lena Dubai) they get married and Jeremy is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Holly and it will be her wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside her, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Holly gets pregnant since they will know the joy of being parents
Will Ian's future be polyamory or cuckold poly?:unsure::eek::whistle::love::ROFLMAO:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure: :D
If I have an ending Ian and Holly (Lena Dubai) they get married and Jeremy is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Holly and it will be her wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside her, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Holly gets pregnant since they will know the joy of being parents
Will Ian's future be polyamory or cuckold poly?:unsure::eek::whistle::love::ROFLMAO:
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure::confused::p:D:oops::alien:(y)(n)o_O:)
If I have an ending Ian and Jeremy(I am assuming this is your alternative path, but guess what? Lena starts a lesbian sex cult in mine, because why not?) they get married and Lena is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Ian and it will be his wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside him, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Ian gets pregnant his butt baby since they will know the joy of being parents :poop::giggle::devilish::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::p:D:eek::oops::mad:(y)(n):sneaky::)
Wahoo Everyone is Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride:

Seriously though, what do you have against periods? They aren't difficult to use.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure::confused::p:D:oops::alien:(and)(n)o_O:)
If I have an ending Ian and Jeremy(I am assuming this is your alternative path, but guess what? Lena starts a lesbian sex cult in mine, because why not?) they get married and Lena is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Ian and it will be his wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside him, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Ian gets pregnant his butt baby since they will know the joy of being parents :poop::giggle::devilish::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::p:D:eek::oops::mad:(and)(n):sneaks::)
Wahoo Everyone is Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride:

Seriously though, what do you have against periods? They aren't difficult to use.
Nothing, but I knew that a vanilla boy like you would be more interested in bothering me than writing something of his own, since if you don't use other people's posts you're boring (n) (n) (n) (n) :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:
Could it be that he identifies with Ian and wants to be a reverse mother?:unsure::ROFLMAO::love:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nothing, but I knew that a vanilla boy like you would be more interested in bothering me than writing something of his own, since if you don't use other people's posts you're boring (n) (n) (n) (n) :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:
Lots of assumptions coupled with a heaping dose of projection.
Could it be that he identifies with Ian and wants to be a reverse mother?:unsure::ROFLMAO::love:
Da Fuck? :unsure:

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think he do be telling truth about you being vanilla now when he mentioned it :unsure:
Long time no see. Mfka5 just because I'm not into the crazy shit you're into doesn't mean I'm vanilla. Speaking of necro when are you going to rez your thread?

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Long time no see. Mfka5 just because I'm not into the crazy shit you're into doesn't mean I'm vanilla.
Whatever man. You are vanilla boi in my book.
I havent yet seen anything from you that would make me think othervise or to even see you as my equal. I have seen some demonic and degenerative stuff on this site that is probably above my league.
Recently for the first time i have been playing some furry game i hate to admit how much it was fun to me. At least im open about it

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Whatever man. You are vanilla boi in my book.
I havent yet seen anything from you that would make me think othervise or to even see you as my equal. I have seen some demonic and degenerative stuff on this site that is probably above my league.
Recently for the first time i have been playing some furry game i hate to admit how much it was fun to me. At least im open about it
Cool. You do you.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's a shame that he's vanilla but that's how he is and you have to accept it, right?
Sorry if I intrude, what furro game would you recommend and is it possible that it has ntr or cheating? I guess that would be a cuckold game without discussion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Depends how you see NTR.
It aint any different from what you've seen in this game. Check out Cataclyzm, i recommend

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes