ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question being how do we know it was a guy to begin with? Could very well have been a lady, given Ivy current track record. :WeSmart:
Unfortunately, it's a guy for sure:
Python:
    v "Anyway, it's getting late. I hate to kick you out, but I have plans..."
    l "Oh, so you had plans and you didn't tell us? Who's the lucky guy?"
    v "Just some guy from the club."
I'm sorry ;/

• Sad
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's the gardener vs. architect approach to writting. Eva Kiss appears to be a gardener, there is an idea she wants to strive towards, so she plants the seed and lets it grow organically each step of the way. It eventually gets to where she wants it, but because it is organic it might look different than the original conception of the idea, and how it got to the end could involve a lot of unexpected hiccups that need ironed out. Which is what ffive alluded too that it was an incosistency that Eva went back and fixed.

Architects on the other hand are more like Dr. Pink Cake. Same idea for the end, but planned out in advance every step of the way. Some deviations in the plan may occur, based on necessity, but the plan is going to largely be followed.

Neither writing style is inherently better or worse than the other, both can result in amazing works. Just a different style on how to get to a desination.
Yeah, I talked about that awhile back:
There are too many loose ends that she's a long way from wrapping it up without it feeling rushed. What she needs to do, in my opinion, is change her writing method because clearly the gardener method isn't working, or should I say, isn't providing expedient results. Maybe if she switched to a more architect method approach, clear roadmaps of development would be in place, and she wouldn't keep banging her head against a wall every time there is a new chapter to write. It would make less sense the further you are along, but considering we are probably halfway to 3/4 in development, it might still be worth it. Also, not caving into the whims to rewriting would probably help as well.
I'm not a game developer, but I wonder with the element of coding entered into the mix the Architect approach isn't more prudent method, to minimize errors and spaghetti code, especially with the amount of variables and branching she is dealing with. Probably too late now. Regardless, I am happy she is still motivated and working on it, as opposed other devs abandoned projects.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not a game developer, but I wonder with the element of coding entered into the mix the Architect approach isn't more prudent method, to minimize errors and spaghetti code, especially with the amount of variables and branching she is dealing with.
The code for VNs/IFs is largely "spaghetti" regardless of approach, because it's mainly just scripting around the ongoing narrative with some branching switches attached. As long as you keep track of your variables (and EK does, having them all documented in the "master script" file) it's not too hard to have your ducks in a row even if you make it up as you go.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
What makes you think so? IIRC when asked she says she hasn't been with anyone in a long while, but not that there was only literally one person ever. Or is that something that pops up on Ian's route?
Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I could swear she told Ivy and Lena her last sex was her boyfriend from college.
So Holly is the only wife material in the game, the rest are like plastic cups, use 'em, and throw 'em in the trash.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
fuck I will turn holly into a slut too :devilish: :devilish:fuck ian:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Look what they did to ya boi Axel. :oops: Straight up scuffed his kicks.:LOL:
It's good to know, it's a shame but hey, I already downloaded the game that you recommended and then I'm going to try it, thanks for the recommendation:love::love:
I like games that can be shared and cheated, it's fun how the characters react, the only character I can't stand in this game is Axel because he has toxic behavior with Lena
She will start off in her very expensive black dress.
I also do not like Axel; he uses the phrase "babygirl" which makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: amber111

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Ok so I have several paths in different saves, and after all that I'm wondering... is there any other male besides Ian that's worthy of a good Lena?

Because if I play as a good girl, you have
Jeremy: a player
Axel: crazy
Seymour: criminal
Mike: cheating on Gillian with you and Ivy
Robert: an asshole
Stan: incel
Mark maybe? not much to tell there

At least Ian has Holly. Hell, even Emma and Allison are both single and they don't seem to be bad people...

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Ok so I have several paths in different saves, and after all that I'm wondering... is there any other male besides Ian that's worthy of a good Lena?

At least Ian has Holly. Hell, even Emma and Allison are both single and they don't seem to be bad people...
Mark is just a cameo from the devs previous game so not him either.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Honestly if I was going to have Lena get with a guy the most interesting from a story perspective are Stan, Axel and Seymour and even then there are aspects that make me hesitate. Personally the dev pushed the romance with Ian too hard for me to be interested but there is a scenario that I believe would be interesting to see.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If Holly were a whore with a condom that would be fine but if she were Lena I think Ian would need a Kevlar condom and be up to date on vaccinations, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
More so buttboi there wanting to fuck Ian. Was meerly suggesting he bring a condom, unless he's the powerbottom (explains so much) then Ian's likely to raw dog it.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
As I was playing yesterday. I noticed that Ivy spoke about their English teacher and Lena started blushing. During the footjob scene Lena described that she was with an older man who was into foot stuff was it the English teacher? Maybe I am reading into it too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and Chartog

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

It always seemed to me that most of Lena's love interests with the exception of Ian are pure garbage, they are just to fuck without any commitment if you are going for a horny route, so if Lena has to stay with someone it is Ian or Holly, but Since Ian has many girls to choose from, I prefer Lena to stay with Holly and optionally live a hedonistic life, and fuck Seymour and the Arab sheikh for corrupt assholes.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes