| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've a question, Which route have more chance of LenaxIanxHolly throuple down the line AS OF NOW, IanxLena vs IanxHolly?
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play after CH10.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I've a question, Which route have more chance of LenaxIanxHolly throuple down the line AS OF NOW, IanxLena vs IanxHolly?
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play till CH10.
The only options that come to mind are Lena and Ian have sex but are not a couple, Ian and Lena are a couple but Lena is unfaithful (or both) and to compensate for it she has a threesome with Holly, also if we can corrupt Holly she might want to have a threesome with Lena or Ivy, those are the possibilities that I see, I hope it helps you

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play after CH10.
So progression wise for your throuple you probably want this route:

Ian dates Lena, is close to Holly and goes on a trip with her, kisses but doesn't fuck her. Lena takes back Ian while constantly choosing LenaxHolly options. This should lead to one of the latest updates where Holly will kiss Lena who is dating Ian. Lena will then contemplate to herself about the throuple.

The other option is Ian dating Holly and Lena trying to seduce Holly, leading to the same kiss scene. Holly cries about it more and the whole thing seems messier. It might still lead to a throuple tho.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
How do you get this route? I couldn't get Holly to fuck Mark if Ian had slept with her.
The first night at the hotel with Holly tell her you don't want to commit to her
here he aldready said it I hope that Ian get romantic moments with her in the future (maybe even at the bach I mean holly still has a crush on him) when its to late because holly is already slutty and not good wife material anymore :devilish: but ian dosent has to now right ivy:devilish::devilish:

it makes sens ian cant commit because of gillian and is still hurt because of the cheating and relise to late that holly is the ONE for him

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian and Lena are a couple but Lena is unfaithful
You can't actually have Lena cheating to get the Holly throuple -- if Lena has been cheating on Ian, then after Holly kisses her, the lena_go_holly variable gets forcefully reduced, because Lena figures it's not fair to try and bring Holly into her love life when she keeps making a mess of it.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Well there's Ivy and recently Lena can refer Holly to Robert. Nothing has come out of it yet tho.
and robert and ian had riverlary and clash at eachother often so this makes sens for the eva drama

also the new competition at his job forgot the name of the guy has also interest in holly and compet with ian

if you just have sex with holly and than cant commit to her (because hurt of gillian) holly goes on a lunch with him (instead of ian on the love route were holly declines him) and ian is kinda jelly :love: :love: and holly is turning red and is very cute you dont care about that right ian??? I think it was at the office or at the bar were they meet lena for music show were ian and holly talk to eachother

so even if holly turns into a slut she still has a crush on ian and only turns into one becasue she wants to impress ian (this is why she does all the stuff that ivy tolds her) hope eva use this in the future for the more kinky lovers that maybe dont want a vanilla happy end but want a gillian 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
and robert and ian had riverlary and clash at eachother often so this makes sens for the eva drama

also the new competition at his job forgot the name of the guy has also interest in holly and compet with ian

if you just have sex with holly and than cant commit to her (because hurt of gillian) holly goes on a lunch with him (instead of ian on the love route were holly declines him) and ian is kinda jelly :love: :love: and holly is turning red and is very cute you dont care about that right ian??? I think it was at the office or at the bar were they meet lena for music show were ian and holly talk to eachother
That's Clark, who Holly also has said she likes. Don't forget Gus (the fan) and Victor (The writer who seems untrustworthy). Plenty of cocks around to fill Holly's tight holes

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
uiii and than there is also the potential for gillian/holly riverlary uiiii:love::love::love: if you choose her will date this guy trying to get ians attentian with getting him jelly....

the gillian holly thing has a lot of potential for ian to fuck up bad

in the writting it seems like holly is very worried about gillian and they share alot of similarities like beaing nerds ,same hair, shy, slutty secret side.... and I dont think this is on accident

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
At what point does fan theory of bullshit concepts show how truly deranged people are with their own personal sexual fetishes and force feeding over and over to the masses?

Asking for a friend.
It's a game that circles around a lot of fetishes and the thread is to discuss the game. At what point does the Badik fanboy who doesn't like the game stop complaining? Asking for myself

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
At what point does fan theory of bullshit concepts show how truly deranged people are with their own personal sexual fetishes and force feeding over and over to the masses?

Asking for a friend.
Coomer brain rot is real. I don't mind when they are grounded somewhat in reality. When it's not and I point it out, they get pissy and accuse me of kink shaming, or other bullshit. That's when we have problems and the troll in me comes out.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It's a game that circles around a lot of fetishes and the thread is to discuss the game. At what point does the Badik fanboy who doesn't like the game stop complaining? Asking for myself
Crybabies will be crybabies, nothing to be done about it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Coomer brain rot is real. I don't mind when they are grounded somewhat in reality. When it's not and I point it out, they get pissy and accuse me of kink shaming, or other bullshit. That's when we have problems and the troll in me comes out.
Well they do say jerking off too much does cause brain damage. Makes a ton of sense now.

• Angry
Reactions: Gato21 and Chartog

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Asking for a friend.
Are you talking about us or is it a metaphor for presidential political campaigns in North America, because there are similarities or it doesn't seem like it, right? :unsure:
I can only tell you one thing: "Ivy will only have sex with Jeremy." :LOL::LOL::LOL:
o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ¡¡burn it burn it!! ¡¡burn it burn it!! ¡¡burn it burn it!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:o_O

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes