Jul 13, 2022
First time Im playing this game its great, I have played GGGB also. I am at chapter 11 now but I think there is a bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing is at Chapter 11 after 2nd dinner with Seymour, next day Lena goes shopping (where you can buy bikinis) and later when she returns home, events before Ivy's birthday party all over again ? you chose dress to go to party again ?

Is this some kind of bug ?

Reactions: LightZebra871
Jul 13, 2022
Btw for Full Slut path for Lena, Seymour is good option or bad ? Because he asks Lena to shut down StalkFap. It feels StalkFap is more slutty and being Seymour's model less slutty because Lena is like exclusive slut for him.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
It's a game that circles around a lot of fetishes and the thread is to discuss the game. At what point does the Badik fanboy who doesn't like the game stop complaining? Asking for myself
whiney little bitch boy will forever and always remain a whiney little bitch boy, just accept it and move on

Reactions: Chartog

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Btw for Full Slut path for Lena, Seymour is good option or bad ? Because he asks Lena to shut down StalkFap. It feels StalkFap is more slutty and being Seymour's model less slutty because Lena is like exclusive slut for him.
Stalkfap is practically the only slutty thing Lena's got going on, that isn't dependent on some prick, so I'd personally say it's keep with that or go broke.

Dunno about the slut stuff, but for my part I better be able to put Holly on there before the game's end. Everyone of her little readers are gonna find out that Lena has claimed her. :love:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Stalkfap is practically the only slutty thing Lena's got going on, that isn't dependent on some prick, so I'd personally say it's keep with that or go broke.

Dunno about the slut stuff, but for my part I better be able to put Holly on there before the game's end. Everyone of her little readers are gonna find out that Lena has claimed her. :love:
Plot twist, Holly gets into photography for Lena, both share lewd moments.

Jul 13, 2022

I mean Seymour asks Lena to shut down Stalkfap, and Lena says to herself that its good idea. Didn't you see that part ?

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I mean Seymour asks Lena to shut down Stalkfap, and Lena says to herself that its good idea. Didn't you see that part ?
I did, what about it? I didn't deny that, that happens if you go with Seymour?
Plot twist, Holly gets into photography for Lena, both share lewd moments.
Hopefully she buys a camera too so they can stop using Stan's. As long as I can show her off and get my lesbian corruption I'll be happy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is this some kind of bug ?
It sounds like one, yes. Is this in the most recent game build? There were some bugs with shopping (buying things you're expected to buy in Ch.10 would move things back to Ch.10) but not when buying the bikini, specifically. Was your Lena shopping alone, or with Emma?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
If you are going full Lena slut with tattos going all in with Seymour makes little sense tbh.
Like Blandchili said,you can accept his deal,take the 10+ money and tell him to fuck off later,that way you get the money plus keeping the stalkfap.
Seymour is good if you want Lena to have good money always and if you are planning to make Lena fuck Axel.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Like Blandchili said,you can accept his deal,take the 10+ money and tell him to fuck off later,that way you get the money plus keeping the stalkfap.
I didn't actually know Lena could pull out, already, after accepting the money. I always just tell him no when he's proposing the contract initially.

Don't care about the money personally, I just want the freedom to define Lena's sexuality for myself.

Reactions: tbs9090

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If you are going full Lena slut with tattos going all in with Seymour makes little sense tbh.
Seymour is good if you want Lena to have good money always and if you are planning to make Lena fuck Axel.
That's not what Blanchili said, and you can't take the deal and renege on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlandChili

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
At what point does fan theory of bullshit concepts show how truly deranged people are with their own personal sexual fetishes and force feeding over and over to the masses?

Asking for a friend.
You actually take people's posts literally? I feel like after being here for awhile, when I read something like "And then Holly should have a scene deepthroating Marcel", instead of the actual words displayed I read "I have a bbc+shy girl fetish and I would like to see it implemented." Substitute this for any fan suggestions.

And yes, coomer brain rot is very real; the corollary being any fetishes one is interested in (myself included), want to see every character involved in regardless of whether it fits in a story. "She should get pregnant!" "uhhh she's a 19yo evangelist..."

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I dont know if EK made changes recently but the last time i played his route last year you can accept the 10+,and decline both times Seymour wants Lena to use the remote thingy.
By the second time you reject him Seymour breaks the contract.
Really? :unsure: If true, then I apologize. I wasn't able to; I wasn't even given the chance. I think we need to call ffive in here. He usually knows what's up.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes