amber111

Dec 26, 2023
For the moment, my favourite scene is not a sex scene but a line of dialog after Lena and Ian's threesome with Louise, when loyal and vanilla Lena asks: "And... What about trying with another guy next time ?". To me this screenshot is more exciting than all the other scenes combined.
damn bruh need to check that out

• Red Heart
Reactions: lucadiadis

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
With URM would I be able to prevent Lena from sleeping with Louise and still invite her to the threesome with Ian ?
Difficult decision indeed :unsure: :unsure:, because we didn't have the option with Holly if by that time she had already opened up enough to sex and liked Ian?:unsure::unsure:
Surely if Lena suggested the idea of a threesome with Ian, Holly would have had an orgasm, maybe she would have wet herself a little just imagining it? :unsure::love::love:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hey, come on. I am not a COD player.:cry: Isn't peeking, fun and thrilling? ;)
I know, it was a joke Vee because first I noticed that in his images he used jmod and now he said that he also used the game modifier, do we need an anti cheat our Red String? :unsure: :LOL:
Speaking about your question, only if Ian is a private detective or if the desperation of knowing what Ivy does when we don't see it in the game triumphs, Ivy will have sex with Wade and keeps the secret to herself and then drops a bomb on Cindy like what happened with Louise. ?:unsure::eek::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Speaking about your question, only if Ian is a private detective or if the desperation of knowing what Ivy does when we don't see it in the game triumphs, Ivy will have sex with Wade and keeps the secret to herself and then drops a bomb on Cindy like what happened with Louise. ?:unsure::eek::LOL:
I can see it happening because Ivy doesn't care about relationships. She's pretty vindictive against the person she doesn't like. Yes, her methods are quirky, but the result is all that matters to her. Cindy's gonna get a dose of VenomIvy soon because of the Wildcats debacle. To seduce Wade she does need to tryhard though, that man has lost his mojo and is slowly turning into Perry 2.0.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I can see it happening because Ivy doesn't care about relationships. She's pretty vindictive against the person she doesn't like. Yes, her methods are quirky, but the result is all that matters to her. Cindy's gonna get a dose of VenomIvy soon because of the Wildcats debacle. To seduce Wade she does need to tryhard though, that man has lost his mojo and is slowly turning into Perry 2.0.
I'm sure that at some point Ivy is going to get revenge on Cindy for all the work she took from her and for being a bitch, but I have to admit that you're right for Ivy to have sex with Wade, she's going to have to take a lot of drugs and alcohol and then more to not remembering that I had sex with Wade :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
I'm sure that at some point Ivy is going to get revenge on Cindy for all the work she took from her and for being a bitch, but I have to admit that you're right for Ivy to have sex with Wade, she's going to have to take a lot of drugs and alcohol and then more to not remembering that I had sex with Wade :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No doubt in my mind Ivy doesn't take every dick in the game

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Will admit, Emma needs more love. Fantasy threesome with Ian and Lena, or even Ian and Holly. Would be epic. Hell, the grand piece of the Mona Lisa would naturally be Ivy and Ian.
You're absolutely right, as I say Emma danger, maybe we'll get lucky and we'll see it at the beach house, a trio of Emma, Lena and Ian while the pikachu Perry spies on them in the dark, it would be interesting, wouldn't it? :unsure: :love:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes